[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

Some impressions. Bought anamolous SB for 4ex, and +2 chain makes a lot difference when clearing map.

Also noticed that using arrow nova for map clearing is better than without it (with MGP) for some reason. But I use quite budget gear though:

1542str, 339dex, 331 int
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 14, 2020, 4:50:52 PM
How does Lethal Pride work?? shoild i look for both with exactle the same numbers??? 16468 and 16226 ????

Also, could i avoid a 6l chest and do like the guy on top did without lose damage??

about the gem... should i use normal balista or divergent balista? until i could buy the expensive Anomalous??

and about the tree.. im respecing a lvl 50 hiero... could i start to following the passive tree at this lvl?
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 14, 2020, 5:22:43 PM
Ascendancy order please?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
How does Lethal Pride work?? shoild i look for both with exactle the same numbers??? 16468 and 16226 ????

Also, could i avoid a 6l chest and do like the guy on top did without lose damage??

about the gem... should i use normal balista or divergent balista? until i could buy the expensive Anomalous??

and about the tree.. im respecing a lvl 50 hiero... could i start to following the passive tree at this lvl?

Finding a lethal pride that can give stuff like Intimidate attacks on notables that you use and 5% strength are ideal. More than one 5% strength on notable is good, 3 would be amazing. I got 2 on mine.

"
Deadmaw525 wrote:
Ascendancy order please?

I went Pursuit of Faith, Ritual of Awakening, Conviction of Power, and Divine Guidance in that order.

Also if you want more damage but less survivability, you can go for Illuminated Devotion rather than Divine Guidance as that gives 60% increased attack damage with Crown of Eyes when you have Arcane Surge up (preferably after using a movement skill like flame dash or dash linked to Arcane surge suppoprt).
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

Finding a lethal pride that can give stuff like Intimidate attacks on notables that you use and 5% strength are ideal. More than one 5% strength on notable is good, 3 would be amazing. I got 2 on mine.

How do i know if the lethal will givime that?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

How do i know if the lethal will givime that?

Get one, stick it in the socket and look at the notables it affects. That's the only real way.
How much is the 2x 5% strength timeless jewel? i have never bought timeless jewels before.
Last edited by rainman836 on Oct 14, 2020, 7:53:58 PM
"
rainman836 wrote:
How much is the 2x 5% strength timeless jewel? i have never bought timeless jewels before.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/LEn7PYun
This is the Rakiata (Chainbreaker) version which gives rage passively.
People selling it for Perandus coins probably will tell you what notables it affects or are willing to trade theirs for another lethal pride in exchange.

But it's over 26c currently.

All I can say is get an uncorrupted one, have some divine orbs ready and feel free to reroll until you get some desired results like a few 5% strength nodes and an intimidate enemies on attack if possible.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
rainman836 wrote:

People selling it for Perandus coins probably will tell you what notables it affects or are willing to trade theirs for another lethal pride in exchange.

All I can say is get an uncorrupted one, have some divine orbs ready and feel free to reroll until you get some desired results like a few 5% strength nodes and an intimidate enemies on attack if possible.

Ok, so people probably gonna hate me but i got one and in 2 divines got 3x strength ... i assume this is rare so would i be better off trying to sell it and then buy several upgrades or just stick with that one jewel? any clue about a price for that?
"
rainman836 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
rainman836 wrote:

Ok, so people probably gonna hate me but i got one and in 2 divines got 3x strength ... i assume this is rare so would i be better off trying to sell it and then buy several upgrades or just stick with that one jewel? any clue about a price for that?

No idea, I just stuck with what I got, personally if you're starving for currency you can try to sell yours though I don't know how much it's worth. Still 3 5% strength notables off a single Lethal Pride is pretty nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info