[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
Programysh wrote:

Another question - how do we destroy barrels in e.g. Vaults of Atziri or Mystic Barrels etc?

Usually you dont full clear Vaults of Atziri. However if you really want to you can use Rain of Arrows for the barrels.
Right, just fire.
In my mediocre gear currently (not max rolls, crappy rings, not all jewels yet) it still does a F ton of damage. Maybe not, the mobs spawns and deletes but honestly it feels totally fine still.

"
In my mediocre gear currently (not max rolls, crappy rings, not all jewels yet) it still does a F ton of damage. Maybe not, the mobs spawns and deletes but honestly it feels totally fine still.

What's your strength at?

Just spent 2 minutes running in circles to bring a Conqueror down.

Build has been gutted.

:(
Build can still work but you need much more investment. Just seen eirikien (the famous meme build maker) doing conquerors totally fine but his gears are astronomically expensive I guess.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Build can still work but you need much more investment. Just seen eirikien (the famous meme build maker) doing conquerors totally fine but his gears are astronomically expensive I guess.

Yeah his gear is totally insane. I respeced into his build to give it a go but i only have 2117 STR. Seems to be ok but nowhere near where i was prenerf with this build. Debating if i want to switch back right now. My main sticking point was the 400c split jewels, with the nerf they seem 100% required
"Fixed a bug where Alternate Quality effects on the following gems didn't work as intended: [...] Anomalous Faster Projectiles Support (Projectiles from Supported Skills have a chance to Return to you from final target)"

What about anomalous faster projectile if its work as intended now ?
"
RaaR_SG wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Yeah his gear is totally insane. I respeced into his build to give it a go but i only have 2117 STR. Seems to be ok but nowhere near where i was prenerf with this build. Debating if i want to switch back right now. My main sticking point was the 400c split jewels, with the nerf they seem 100% required

His gear is not that expensive .. the problem are the 2 Emperor jewels (required to get to 3k STR) which are about 100 ex combined ..
I have a few questions, i just started this build 3 days ago. With the patch changes, is Awakened Fork more or less the same as regular fork now or is still much better and something to aim for?

i am about 1000 str, with 1 personality jewel, i still use Tabula becouse my armor aint 5-6 link yet. with armor i am about 1200 str, how am i supposed to get to ~2000 without investing 50ex? i still need a +% str belt but need to cap res atm and belt are so expensive. i also need a few jewls more.

And will my armor bring much more dps?

Thanks in advance
"
I have a few questions, i just started this build 3 days ago. With the patch changes, is Awakened Fork more or less the same as regular fork now or is still much better and something to aim for?

i am about 1000 str, with 1 personality jewel, i still use Tabula becouse my armor aint 5-6 link yet. with armor i am about 1200 str, how am i supposed to get to ~2000 without investing 50ex? i still need a +% str belt but need to cap res atm and belt are so expensive. i also need a few jewls more.

And will my armor bring much more dps?

Thanks in advance

Just buy a jewelers touch prophecy (its like 4c) for the armor if you got a 6 link Replica Iron Commander. You don't really need the Iron Fortress 6 linked tbh...
Last edited by solidbeardgaming on Oct 14, 2020, 4:52:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info