[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
reciprocate wrote:

How do i know if the lethal will givime that?[/quote]

Get one, stick it in the socket and look at the notables it affects. That's the only real way. [/quote]ould sell it and buy a new one?

So.. if it didnt givime what i want, i need to sell it and buy a new one?
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 14, 2020, 10:08:30 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:

So.. if it didnt givime what i want, i need to sell it and buy a new one?

Fast way is to divine and check again

Slow way is to note which number you checked and sell/buy for another one.
Right, just fire.
Why do we go for illuminated devotion if we only really benefit from that last line which is equivalent to 60% spell damage while arcane surge? Wouldnt divine guidance be better for an extra layer of defence/EHP?
"
ExponentMach wrote:
Why do we go for illuminated devotion if we only really benefit from that last line which is equivalent to 60% spell damage while arcane surge? Wouldnt divine guidance be better for an extra layer of defence/EHP?

It's actually about 40% spell damage but turns to 60% attack damage or so with Crown of Eyes. The extra damage is at least partially desired since we all lost quite a bit of it due to the fix of forking effect with Shrapnel Ballista for single target. But it depends on you if you want the damage or survivability off Divine Guidance.

If Haste wasn't required and there were enough points to allocate into mana, Divine Guidance + MoM along with the 2 mana nodes affected by Might of the Meek where Battle Rouse is at wouldn't be too bad. Can probably get away with an extra 1k+ of Mana acting as additional eHP with it all.
Last edited by reciprocate on Oct 15, 2020, 12:05:43 AM
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
ExponentMach wrote:

It's actually about 40% spell damage but turns to 60% attack damage or so with Crown of Eyes. The extra damage is at least partially desired since we all lost quite a bit of it due to the fix of forking effect with Shrapnel Ballista for single target. But it depends on you if you want the damage or survivability off Divine Guidance.

If Haste wasn't required and there were enough points to allocate into mana, Divine Guidance + MoM along with the 2 mana nodes affected by Might of the Meek where Battle Rouse is at wouldn't be too bad. Can probably get away with an extra 1k+ of Mana acting as additional eHP with it all.

Yeah, honestly I would love a little bit more survivability, but I think going divine guidance is a bit of bait due to having so much mana reservation, especially with Chainbreaker.
Last edited by solidbeardgaming on Oct 15, 2020, 1:43:04 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2699435/page/1#p22767389

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ecb217/is_anyone_using_arrow_nova_support/fbcc1nn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Does anyone know if the shrapnel ballista + arrow nova interaction has been fixed?

Cos that damage in the Sirus 8 showcase was definitely not 20mil dps. Prob not even 10 cos I’ve played several builds in the 10-15mil dps range and they kill faster than that showcase. That support gem might not be working as intended.
Last edited by ExponentMach on Oct 15, 2020, 6:45:00 AM
hello there,
maybe that is a stupid question.. but do you guys think Ascendant is also "okay" for this build?
I´m using chieftain + slayer and it feels alright but no idea if my damage can ever get high enough.
"
mukuh wrote:
hello there,
maybe that is a stupid question.. but do you guys think Ascendant is also "okay" for this build?
I´m using chieftain + slayer and it feels alright but no idea if my damage can ever get high enough.

There's a poison variant for Ascendant build thread here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2958944
I dont understand how u can have 300+ Int in Current Gear...
"
Ussuriez wrote:
I dont understand how u can have 300+ Int in Current Gear...

This is the pre-req to equip Repentance (306 int + 306 str)

Edit: We can achieve it with 2x split personality or big int passives in the tree
Last edited by fokolino on Oct 16, 2020, 1:39:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info