Creating Materials for Path of Exile: Heist

PogU
Very nice Work. A lot of the rest of the PoE areas look dated though. It'd be nice if the Were redone at this quality. And don't get me started on player models. For those We'll need to Wait for PoE 2.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Patch?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Delete
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Oct 5, 2020, 8:13:50 AM
Next interview with the dude to thank for this lagging crashing piece of shit.
recruited for poe2 and you are working on heist, find the error

hoooooooly macaroni fiiiiiiiinally.
more visual upgrades.
finally we can run your "heist league" mechanic.

oh.. wait..
Thanks for taking time out of your day to share with us a little about your creative process. Material design must be very intricate work. I can imagine that going from the macro view in your head and working it from the ground up to be very challenging and yet rewarding work.

I won't apologize for the unrelated comments flooding this thread. Just ignore them. This forum tends to have a general negativity vibe (I'm guilty of this as well). Their negativity should not have any impact on the positive change you are bringing into the game via your designs.

Thank you for the hard work. I really love the environmental changes that have been incorporated the past few leagues (water physics, lighting upgrades, texture revamps). When I am seeing the same tilesets over and over through the endgame grind - it is the small details that you are willing to put the time in to realize that make it a more immersive experience.

Great Job!
Really impressive work, and it's interesting to learn about your creative process.
Yes, the program is good, I put a quick one on my model.
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info