Creating Materials for Path of Exile: Heist

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Really hope you're not sacrificing performance to make stuff pretty. I'd rather be playing a smoothly running game that looks ok than a poorly running game that looks beautiful.

Nope. How about we get both.
Ty...

Get a better rig. Its about time the game caught up to the times and we stopped playing something from 7 yrs ago. And they have been doing just that with all the "pretty" they are adding and well done to them.

Its just needs better optimisation going forward, but it takes time. you can't optimise for example all skills in one patch. Bit by bit. There are several that already run smoother.

Hope they optimise gollemancer next. Its about time. That thing inside delirium drops frames like crazy.

But keeping it ugly to play better? Again, no thnx. Both can be done. The only people that will complain on a modern visual and optimised game are people with crap rigs. I understand if its "tight" and upgrading atm is not an option, but the world does not revolve around you (or me), and progress should continue.

Also would like to point out Im not being a hypocrite. I had a rig that for 2 years was running several games like crap. The last thing that ever crossed my mind was suggesting those games be watered down so that little me could play.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Oct 5, 2020, 7:17:14 PM
So its new models dat thing is tested for poe2 in heist league?
Coz it could be rewarding and extremely boring league mechanic or 2 builds meta, but we had this in harvest already xD

PS art is rly cool
love the heist artwork, so much great detail.

thanks for taking the time to show some background info.
keep up the amazing work!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Please revert the changes on Vaal Ho objects, like the vaal mechanism...

This new shiny gold effect is just horrible. Thx !
IGN : Koi_Fish_Girl
"
Citizen_Sane wrote:
Please revert the changes on Vaal Ho objects, like the vaal mechanism...

This new shiny gold effect is just horrible. Thx !

You're welcome!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info