[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

What are the pantheons? ty
After playing this build up, and investing ~20ex or so (finding deals as well)

- 20Q Anomolous KB and Unspeakable Gifts (explode cluster notable) should be required
- I have Anomalous EC + second wind to help with sustain (very nice to have)
- Damage/clear is similar to my other KB wander (motc/manastorm), even though PoB has this damage approx 3-4x higher. Feels decidedly worse than int wander in damage and sustain. Keep in mind pob dps calc provided has wither/poison stacks already on the target, so KB dps especially will be lower than shown
- Wand craft, OP has correct fossil method, however, after spending ~7ex trying to hit good mods I'd sit with decent AS + poison mod + either crit multi or flat chaos and upgrade from that later (and at ~10c/try it's easy to lose 400c in a matter of minutes)
- Frenzy charge on hit is almost as rare as +2 frenzy on shield, I opted to go for the chest but still not huge value, if on a budget this is the first thing I'd cut
- No reason not to get Poison and FA gloves, helps with clear which is the main focus of any KB build:

Picked these up for <50c
https://imgur.com/a/eHSPCHc

Also not too keen on the poison/poor sustain playstyle, if anyone is in the market for a solid set of gear (comparable to OPs items, +2 ps, etc.) hit me up
Last edited by BigNoseMafia on Oct 12, 2020, 1:53:48 AM
Do people here recommend Alira or 2 passive points?
"

Also not too keen on the poison/poor sustain playstyle, if anyone is in the market for a solid set of gear (comparable to OPs items, +2 ps, etc.) hit me up

I would like to see your set but your profile is private. Rather hard to pm you in-game without knowing a single char name you're using. Contacted you via pm here on the website.
Last edited by Deziowy on Oct 12, 2020, 4:17:29 AM
"
JeanYamazake wrote:
What are the pantheons? ty

I'm using Soul of Solaris and Garukhan... You can kinda use whatever you want

"
BigNoseMafia wrote:
After playing this build up, and investing ~20ex or so (finding deals as well)

- 20Q Anomolous KB and Unspeakable Gifts (explode cluster notable) should be required
- I have Anomalous EC + second wind to help with sustain (very nice to have)
- Damage/clear is similar to my other KB wander (motc/manastorm), even though PoB has this damage approx 3-4x higher. Feels decidedly worse than int wander in damage and sustain. Keep in mind pob dps calc provided has wither/poison stacks already on the target, so KB dps especially will be lower than shown
- Wand craft, OP has correct fossil method, however, after spending ~7ex trying to hit good mods I'd sit with decent AS + poison mod + either crit multi or flat chaos and upgrade from that later (and at ~10c/try it's easy to lose 400c in a matter of minutes)
- Frenzy charge on hit is almost as rare as +2 frenzy on shield, I opted to go for the chest but still not huge value, if on a budget this is the first thing I'd cut
- No reason not to get Poison and FA gloves, helps with clear which is the main focus of any KB build:

Picked these up for <50c
https://imgur.com/a/eHSPCHc

yeah Anomolous KB is super important. I wouldn't say Unspeakable gifts is, I've been playing without it and it's fine. The better alternative would be explode chest IMO.

IMO the damage and sustain is on par with Int wander, probably even better when you compare exalt to strength ratio. 40 exalts on this build = like 150-200 on an Int wander.
Last edited by Lwe1389 on Oct 12, 2020, 4:44:28 AM
You mention some juicy forms of life sustain accessible to this build in the pro/con section. Could you please elaborate on that?

I would agree that this build is not even close to int stack wander when it comes to sustain and survivability when minmaxed at 15k+ ES, CI and insane potential for ES leech/regen together with the on kill from cinderswallow urn.

Damage wise this build is more or less comparable outside of somewhat lower burst damage so bosses won't oneshot in the same way as compared to int wander which has most of the damage upfront as long as you got your power charges, but overall just clearing 100% T17s feels more or less the same as when i played the int version in harvest when at similar gear levels, just slightly less safe.

The budget needed to reach a similar level is way smaller for this build though, and the ceiling for potential is similarly unreachable as usual with wander builds. With stupid amounts of currency int stack when minmaxed is just better I think in most aspects since it is basically immortal in addition to similar damage, but most people wont have 600-800 ex to throw on the build so. This one works quite well even at a somewhat low budget; compared to int stacking, of 20-30 ex~ as well as scales more or less the same or better with currency until at least a few hundred exalts.
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 12, 2020, 11:09:26 AM
Thinking about selling my CoC gear and rerol into this.

Should I get into red maps with approx 6ex investment? Thats what I would get for my Shavronnes.
Will running level 1 Vitality with Vitality LGoH Watcher's Eye help with this build's sustain issues?
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Will running level 1 Vitality with Vitality LGoH Watcher's Eye help with this build's sustain issues?

Actually a pretty solid idea..
I ended up going for vaal pact and that's getting me around 2.5k life per volley.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info