[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

Crafted this for the build
(need to craft atk speed) i did Corroded + Metallic + Serrated + Shuddering and had to anull a suffix (life gain on hit) for mine if anyone was wanting an idea.
Last edited by Davidtennant on Oct 10, 2020, 2:01:20 AM
Considering rolling this build , would love to see video of clear and bosses if anyone playing could provide.

Cheers !
Alright, this build is an absolute masterpiece, just swapped to it yestarday and im loving it. Thank you for this build. Im sitting currently on 15ish exalts, what should I upgrade next? Bottled faith? Better wand?
Could Blasphemers Grasp ever be used in this build? Seems like a very cool item, might be cheap too. Forgive me if this is a stupid question.
Last edited by Epiizz on Oct 10, 2020, 10:08:39 AM
Can you please explain why you went with assassin over pathfinder ?
"
Halucinátor wrote:

Toxic Delivery, 50% MORE dmg from poisons inflicted from crits. That's my guess. I was thinking about pathfinder also but this ascendancy node is way too strong to skip for such build.
This is me killing awakener A8 with this build, I've spent 25-30 exalts on it and still there is plenty of room for upgrades. The tricky part in this fight is to constantly attack Sirus with PS to inflict poison but I didn't even try that much to fight him and it was pretty easy. PoB says that im currently doing around 24 milion dps with everything poped up (wither stacks and potions).

Oh, and btw sorry for lags but this league my perfomance is very bad.

https://youtu.be/LW9wAI2MDX0
Last edited by TerroR75 on Oct 10, 2020, 4:31:40 PM
"
TerroR75 wrote:
Alright, this build is an absolute masterpiece, just swapped to it yestarday and im loving it. Thank you for this build. Im sitting currently on 15ish exalts, what should I upgrade next? Bottled faith? Better wand?

few major upgrades for you:

1. Strength essence your helm
2. Awakened gems
3. You want the poison DURATION mod on your gloves, not damage. Duration is insane for damage, it allows you to stack more before they expire, which multiplies your dps.
4. Better wall of muscle jewels (flat life, str, all attributes)
5. Better wand
6. Despair on hit ring
7. Swap thread of hope for Inertia, use 3 points to get revenge of the hunted
8. Bottled faith

"
Epiizz wrote:
Could Blasphemers Grasp ever be used in this build? Seems like a very cool item, might be cheap too. Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

We miss out on a lot of flat chaos as well as a 5th link to KB with blasphemers. It also makes gearing a little trickier, but if you really tried I'm sure you could make it work well. 50 str is roughly = to 16% damage over time multiplier, so you'd need at least 4 elder items to even get to an equal amount of PS damage, and you'd probably need to have full elder items to get an equal damage buff to what a 5th link for KB provides.

"
Halucinátor wrote:

It's roughly double the damage of pathfinder with no downsides
Last edited by Lwe1389 on Oct 10, 2020, 4:54:28 PM
"
TerroR75 wrote:
This is me killing awakener A8 with this build, I've spent 25-30 exalts on it and still there is plenty of room for upgrades. The tricky part in this fight is to constantly attack Sirus with PS to inflict poison but I didn't even try that much to fight him and it was pretty easy. PoB says that im currently doing around 24 milion dps with everything poped up (wither stacks and potions).

this doesnt look like 24+ dps?
Last edited by BigNoseMafia on Oct 10, 2020, 7:48:01 PM
"
BigNoseMafia wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:

this doesnt look like 24+ dps?

Ill post videos either tomorrow night or Monday. Im at 38m pob dps. Last night when I did Sirus, on his last phase he wasn't able to even finish his first attack before he died. I barraged him in about 5 seconds through all the insane damage reduction he has. I sat in meteor maze while he died, haha.

Will try to get those videos up ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info