[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
PheleanorPhil wrote:
Hi, I've tried to experiment a bit around this build, wanted to it to be my last one, but now I kinda struggle to decide if I wanna stay with PS/KB for t17 100% del farming or should I only focus on switching chain (awa chain) PS/Barrage setup for bosses. And drop the kB completely. Also do I really need to have my red capped? Right now I'm relatively fine, but wanna swap out for a str%, endurance per second chest with att craft. Which makes me drop even more resists. My survivability now is relatively decent but one res not capped does sometimes feel like reason of my death. Can I go around this somehow?
Spoiler

Chest i want to switch to after I craft in the att% and get white colors
Spoiler

---

I chose not use KB - I use chain with Power Siphon and when I need to (which is not very often) I swap in Barrage Support. I did this because I prefer to use chain to clear, delve and for Heist since I don't have to aim as precisely. But since I am virtually the only build I see on POENinja that does this I'm not saying you should but it works for me. On another subject get those resists up including chaos.
I skipped 3.12 entirely, but would really love to try this build out next league. How hard would you say, did the nerf to Alberon's hit this build ? Is it still good with decent investment ?
"
TrueBlame wrote:
I skipped 3.12 entirely, but would really love to try this build out next league. How hard would you say, did the nerf to Alberon's hit this build ? Is it still good with decent investment ?

You will have to add more strength, we will have the harvest, it may not be a big problem.
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on Jan 13, 2021, 1:08:35 AM
"
TrueBlame wrote:

The nerf is honestly massive, my minmaxed heist build after the nerf is left with roughly 55% of its initial dps if you include alberon + the assassin nerf. It's still honestly strong enough to easily clear all content and even 100% delirium maps with some effort, especially with harvest. But it's a shadow of its former self and having played it with the previous boots I wont really feel like doing it again.
Last edited by Mbuh on Jan 13, 2021, 3:11:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info