[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
chopstxnrice wrote:
"
Def loving the build. At the min maxing stage of it all but was able to luck out and craft my wand. Rest of it is bought. I made a change with my Helm as at the time i didnt have the money to buy a +2 PS but honestly the 75% chance for extra explosion feels so nice with clear and even in some instances with bosses (if there are walls)

do you find any issues with survivability?

So i checked out your POB and everything looks good, but to answer you I really dont have too many issues. At 97 now and only a few deaths. Still going to be prone to one shots because we are a dodge build. Are you just standing still during bossing?

I havent pushed or tried 100% deliriums yet but for the most part I've had very little issues. One suggestion is try to find some better gloves. Higher Str/Life shouldnt be too bad or expensive (tbf i havent checked prices recently as my gloves arent gonna be cheap to replace).

Some bosses are a pain in the ass tho and Ill try to avoid them but get a few stacks of poison and hide and they usually dead before i have to really do any more damage.

If you have an open prefix on the chest drop the dodge and put in %life/%mana. Before i dropped some life nodes for dps i was close to 5800 and felt great.
"
"
chopstxnrice wrote:
"
Def loving the build. At the min maxing stage of it all but was able to luck out and craft my wand. Rest of it is bought. I made a change with my Helm as at the time i didnt have the money to buy a +2 PS but honestly the 75% chance for extra explosion feels so nice with clear and even in some instances with bosses (if there are walls)

So i checked out your POB and everything looks good, but to answer you I really dont have too many issues. At 97 now and only a few deaths. Still going to be prone to one shots because we are a dodge build. Are you just standing still during bossing?

I havent pushed or tried 100% deliriums yet but for the most part I've had very little issues. One suggestion is try to find some better gloves. Higher Str/Life shouldnt be too bad or expensive (tbf i havent checked prices recently as my gloves arent gonna be cheap to replace).

Some bosses are a pain in the ass tho and Ill try to avoid them but get a few stacks of poison and hide and they usually dead before i have to really do any more damage.

If you have an open prefix on the chest drop the dodge and put in %life/%mana. Before i dropped some life nodes for dps i was close to 5800 and felt great.

Thanks. What's your dodge chance without withering step? I think that might be part of my problem. I'm at 40% and depend on withering step + flask to get higher, which aren't going to be up 100% of the time for bosses.
"
chopstxnrice wrote:
"
"
chopstxnrice wrote:

Thanks. What's your dodge chance without withering step? I think that might be part of my problem. I'm at 40% and depend on withering step + flask to get higher, which aren't going to be up 100% of the time for bosses.

Yeah im capped at 75% dodge with everything up. Without my Phasing Flask im at 64%. So if youre having issues with bosses and flask being down you might have to check your single target then. For the most part (as long as it doesnt phase) bosses should drop before you need to reclick all your flasks. Other then that tho you just need to work on actively avoiding stuff regardless. Get in the habit of learning the bosses rotations so you know when u can stand and fire off PS and when to dodge and move around a bit.

Forgot to mention, Im also taking Freedom of Movement as I love being phased and helps even more with my dodge. Not so much for bosses but in overall mapping.
Last edited by EveryDayEngineering on Oct 31, 2020, 12:45:50 PM

Just gave this build a shot today
Still trying to get used to the playstyle, especially since i moved away from TR/CA fire and forget
All content cleared with current gear including T16 100% juiced map

PoB : https://pastebin.com/FWFg2LuS
Last edited by Oxidizerr on Oct 31, 2020, 5:12:18 PM
I got the replica boots out of a grand heist today and figured there had to be a build out there using them, but wasn't expecting a wander. Looks really interesting though. I might be missing something, but where is chance to poison coming from? I think I counted up 70% between tree & ascendency, but it seems like you would want 100%. While I was writing this, I realized HoA is going to add another 20%. Is 90% good enough, or is the last 10% coming from something I'm overlooking?
"
Ulrichvonbeck wrote:
I got the replica boots out of a grand heist today and figured there had to be a build out there using them, but wasn't expecting a wander. Looks really interesting though. I might be missing something, but where is chance to poison coming from? I think I counted up 70% between tree & ascendency, but it seems like you would want 100%. While I was writing this, I realized HoA is going to add another 20%. Is 90% good enough, or is the last 10% coming from something I'm overlooking?

26% from Coralito flask
"
Oxidizerr wrote:
"
Ulrichvonbeck wrote:

26% from Coralito flask

Also if you get the Divergent HoA it adds another 20% chance to poison on hit.
Just picked up a very nice chest for the build today. I bought it with less sockets and unlinked but did both with only a couple of hundred Jewellers and less than a hundred fusings. Definitely my lucky day!

Bought the chest unidentified for 10c. So let this be a warning for all sellers, spend that ID scoll and ID your items before putting them up for sale. Or don't, so some tight-arse like me can get lucky!

All I need now is Vorici in the Sydnicate so I can throw some white sockets on it and start using it!
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Nov 2, 2020, 12:08:08 AM
Really having fun pushing this build. First time playing wander, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the playstyle with poison.

Was able to craft most of my gear on my own so far, apart from rings and belt. Lucky Essence of Delirium gave me some insane gloves which super-charged kinetic blast clear speed even more. I'm sitting at around 1750 Str and there's still some updates possible. Cleared AW8 and other end game stuff pretty easily. Will be trying 100% Deli / Zana Deli next.

Last edited by nookfu on Nov 2, 2020, 7:08:25 AM
my casual ass would love to see a leveling guide with a path towards that end game. Looks like I lot of fun but intimidating to trying as im usually molten strike jugg or cyclone, always safe bets.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info