[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

I was reading through this thread, and saw some questions about how to level and switch. I was using caustic arrow and a silverbranch, which felt good in the 1st few acts, but was falling off as I got further. I'm sure there were better ways, but that's what I went with.

I switched as soon as I could equip the boots and it felt great compared to what I was doing before. Easily went through acts 7-10. I did have some mana problems with Withering Step on left click, so I allocated Mind Drinker. Probably won't need it with more levels and better gear, but I'm doing plenty of damage for leveling & starter maps.
Hey! Tyvm for this build. Now it's time to move on to something else...

My gear is 1500+ str and 76 million PS in PoB. Anyone interested in gear?

pm me
So I have a quick crafting question for those in the know. From the crafting bench, is the affix "#% increased Chaos Damage" something that would benefit this build?

Would the "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate #% Chaos Resistance" be a better choice instead?

I'm sure I'd probably just be better off saving my currency for the properly crafted wand though.
"
So I have a quick crafting question for those in the know. From the crafting bench, is the affix "#% increased Chaos Damage" something that would benefit this build?

Would the "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate #% Chaos Resistance" be a better choice instead?

I'm sure I'd probably just be better off saving my currency for the properly crafted wand though.

Both are good. But you will have to check PoB to make sure which is better for you mate
"
ckp2906 wrote:
"

Both are good. But you will have to check PoB to make sure which is better for you mate

"attacks with this weapon penetrate #% chaos resistance" doesn't actually do anything at all for poison. You get almost zero effect from it as it only increases the damage from the hit itself, the poison damage isn't affected by that increased damage even though poison is technically based on the hit.
Last edited by Mbuh on Nov 9, 2020, 6:18:12 PM
how do you guys sustain mana without a flask? i struggle a bit
"
Senfgurke wrote:

I had allocated a skill point to a mana leech node, just the first one on the wheel of Essence Sap which gives you 0.4% of attack damage leeched as mana and that was enough. I eventually respecced that node and now have Fuel the Fight on my large cluster Jewel which gives you the same leech value, plus increased attack speed and 20% increased damage while leeching.

So long as I don't shoot blindly into the dark and miss, that's all you need to sustain your mana.
"
"
Senfgurke wrote:

I had allocated a skill point to a mana leech node, just the first one on the wheel of Essence Sap which gives you 0.4% of attack damage leeched as mana and that was enough. I eventually respecced that node and now have Fuel the Fight on my large cluster Jewel which gives you the same leech value, plus increased attack speed and 20% increased damage while leeching.

So long as I don't shoot blindly into the dark and miss, that's all you need to sustain your mana.

alright, i will try this, thanks
"
"
Senfgurke wrote:

Same.

On the large cluster you can get Feed the Fury (for Life leech) and Martial Prowess as well (attack speed and accuracy). Will be a bit costly to get all 3 on one cluster, but worth it.
Hi, I've tried to experiment a bit around this build, wanted to it to be my last one, but now I kinda struggle to decide if I wanna stay with PS/KB for t17 100% del farming or should I only focus on switching chain (awa chain) PS/Barrage setup for bosses. And drop the kB completely. Also do I really need to have my red capped? Right now I'm relatively fine, but wanna swap out for a str%, endurance per second chest with att craft. Which makes me drop even more resists. My survivability now is relatively decent but one res not capped does sometimes feel like reason of my death. Can I go around this somehow?
Spoiler

Chest i want to switch to after I craft in the att% and get white colors
Spoiler

Last edited by PheleanorPhil on Dec 21, 2020, 7:10:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info