[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
Bzorek wrote:

So is there anything I can do with this wand to make it good? I suck at crafting, so could use abit of guidance on what to do. If anything can be done with it, or is worth doing :D

Noob crafter here.

Multimod then craft chaos multi and attack speed.
"
magnum555 wrote:

Just sold my necro build and decided to reroll into this. Still buying and crafting stuff. Crafted this beauty tho. Im so happy.

dear god.. I want this badly haha
I started with 2ex budget gear. Build works very well on yellow maps, I don't have red maps to test it out. Thank you for the amazing build.
Btw i just realized. Wont replica alberons with its "cannot deal non chaos dmg" wont make it so chest explosions doesnt deal any damage? Or it doesnt count as dealing dmg or something?

Was super lucky with crafting this shield. First try awakener orb.
Does anyone else have issues with mana or is the "Mind Drinker" node enough?

Also having some slight issues with survivability, keen to hear anyone else's thoughts on this. Does mistwall drastically boost survivability?
"
kaiwhen wrote:
Does anyone else have issues with mana or is the "Mind Drinker" node enough?

Also having some slight issues with survivability, keen to hear anyone else's thoughts on this. Does mistwall drastically boost survivability?

Build should have a high amount of survivability due to near max dodge and a little block with a larger HP pool than most dodge builds. For comparison, the poison BV build people tend to run has around 4.5-5k life

I'm currently at 6240
"
magnum555 wrote:
Btw i just realized. Wont replica alberons with its "cannot deal non chaos dmg" wont make it so chest explosions doesnt deal any damage? Or it doesnt count as dealing dmg or something?

I thought this might be the case too. Don't have an explode chest to test it.

An alternative would be a large cluster with just wicked pall + unspeakable gifts. Honestly though I'm not having any clear issues... The clear on KB is amazing right off the bat.

I do love explode chest though so I'll be experimenting with that later.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I spent 40 ex into it with more or less the same numbers as the mid tier investment PoB (6k life, 30 mil on the total dps inc. Poison with the same setting) and im getting oneshot by anything that looks at me in T16 maps with nothing to sustain me. And T16 bosses arent dying from several full salvos of power siphon, which sounds super weird from how much damage it's supposed to be doing. And i can't leech almost any mana at all either for the most part.

How does this build ever get to the point where it can survive 100% maps? Even with full minmax it's not like you have that much more life or defensive layers.

Anyone got a video of them running any really high end content so I can see how it looks?
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 5, 2020, 8:50:19 PM
"
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I spent 40 ex into it with more or less the same numbers as the mid tier investment PoB (6k life, 30 mil on the total dps inc. Poison with the same setting) and im getting oneshot by anything that looks at me in T16 maps with nothing to sustain me. And T16 bosses arent dying from several full salvos of power siphon, which sounds super weird from how much damage it's supposed to be doing. And i can't leech almost any mana at all either for the most part.

How does this build ever get to the point where it can survive 100% maps? Even with full minmax it's not like you have that much more life or defensive layers.

Anyone got a video of them running any really high end content so I can see how it looks?

Ill check your PoB.

I just showed someone the build today in a map.. 48% increased life 4x sextant 8 mod corrupted tropical island map with 2 person hp. I carried the entire thing with delirium map mod + polished legion + gilded metamorph, died once to a legion boss because I tried to face tank her lol map had unlucky dodge mod and crit mod so I'm not too worried about it. First time I've died in a few days. Also did AL8 sirus, died twice due to stupid mistakes, but a friend is doing an even cheaper version of the build and he's been farming AL8 sirus and Uber elder many many times deathless. I'm just bad at the fight smh.

I'll check your PoB though and try and figure out whats up.

edit:
Bro you aren't using the correct ascendancies. You need to take the poison-based ones, you're missing literally half of your potential damage.

In terms of sustain, right now I'm experimenting with vaal pact. I'm about to run a Sirus so I'll let you know if that helps for single target sustain.

In terms of sustain while doing maps, you should be having zero issues. 1 kinetic blast should leech you from 1hp to full. One of the cons was low sustain but that's vs single target. Mana hasn't been an issue at all for me either and I have less unreserved than you.

I haven't tried a full deli map yet but I'd personally wait until you hit around 10-15m KB damage.

Also it seems your power siphon is in your gloves, swap KB to gloves and use your strongest gems in your 6l PS.

Last edited by Lwe1389 on Oct 5, 2020, 9:29:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info