[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
Lwe1389 wrote:
"
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I spent 40 ex into it with more or less the same numbers as the mid tier investment PoB (6k life, 30 mil on the total dps inc. Poison with the same setting) and im getting oneshot by anything that looks at me in T16 maps with nothing to sustain me. And T16 bosses arent dying from several full salvos of power siphon, which sounds super weird from how much damage it's supposed to be doing. And i can't leech almost any mana at all either for the most part.

How does this build ever get to the point where it can survive 100% maps? Even with full minmax it's not like you have that much more life or defensive layers.

Anyone got a video of them running any really high end content so I can see how it looks?

Ill check your PoB.

I just showed someone the build today in a map.. 48% increased life 4x sextant 8 mod corrupted tropical island map with 2 person hp. I carried the entire thing with delirium map mod + polished legion + gilded metamorph, died once to a legion boss because I tried to face tank her lol map had unlucky dodge mod and crit mod so I'm not too worried about it. First time I've died in a few days. Also did AL8 sirus, died twice due to stupid mistakes, but a friend is doing an even cheaper version of the build and he's been farming AL8 sirus and Uber elder many many times deathless. I'm just bad at the fight smh.

I'll check your PoB though and try and figure out whats up.

edit:
Bro you aren't using the correct ascendancies. You need to take the poison-based ones, you're missing literally half of your potential damage.

https://pastebin.com/E8yhDT3Q here's my PoB. Some items are still missing some stuff like % str on body armor but overall the necessary stats on the character should be decent.

The main problem I feel for me is just survivability, sustain and mana. I'm just constantly stuck on zero mana making me cast every 1 second running around waiting for it to regen by itself since leeching doesnt make it go up at all against fewer target. And with the life flask's full three charges just sustaining half my health there's just no way to get back life after ive taken a few hits.

I'm not sure if I'm used to somewhat tankier builds but it feels like I've never played something I die so fast on :(.
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 5, 2020, 9:31:19 PM
Holy shit im stupid, i just built the build in PoB as i changed build from my previous assassin build and forgot to actually change in game. Jesus.

Everything I said should be fixed when I change ascendencies so ignore everything and I'll return with feedback again as I get it sorted haha!
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 5, 2020, 9:37:12 PM
Okay, with the correct ascendancies I fully cleared a T14 100% Tropical Island with Alva and Legions (no beyond and with 4 deaths however, all on delirium bosses) solo so it's starting to shape up, still really squishy against bosses without much sustain but it is what it is for now, eventually I'll have enough damage to melt them before I die so that's not the biggest issue outside of longer boss fights with bad degen and effects like Sirus.

Still got some issues with mana against 1-2 targets however, every now and then im forced into firing several regular wand attacks and simply not regaining enough mana to sustain. Maybe I'll just invest in the Essence Sap node for now.

Just a question, what's the use for Withering Step? Don't we just use the Wither totem to apply the Wither debuff? Do you just keep it on your left click so it automatically goes off all the time to apply a short burst of Wither?
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 6, 2020, 7:44:44 AM
"
Okay, with the correct ascendancies I fully cleared a T14 100% Tropical Island with Alva and Legions (no beyond and with 4 deaths however, all on delirium bosses) solo so it's starting to shape up, still really squishy against bosses without much sustain but it is what it is for now, eventually I'll have enough damage to melt them before I die so that's not the biggest issue outside of longer boss fights with bad degen and effects like Sirus.

Still got some issues with mana against 1-2 targets however, every now and then im forced into firing several regular wand attacks and simply not regaining enough mana to sustain. Maybe I'll just invest in the Essence Sap node for now.

Just a question, what's the use for Withering Step? Don't we just use the Wither totem to apply the Wither debuff? Do you just keep it on your left click so it automatically goes off all the time to apply a short burst of Wither?

If you have withering step on left click it constantly refreshes your elusive at a high percentage which keeps your dodge and movement speed high.
First of all, thankyou for the build, its a really nice concept and I ejoying it a lot.
Do you have considered to try the Dvergent Power Siphon? Wich have 20% over time multipler.
And what about the golden rule jewel? I know it will be 1 socket in the tree and another other for the watchstone "inmune to poison" but that wil cap our chaos res and will get more poison stacks.

What do you think about it?
Do you maybe have any lvling tips for this build?
I wanna start with it pretty soon but I'm clueless on how to lvl this, since I bet going poison-based wander from the get go will be 100% horrible
"
Simagol3 wrote:
Do you maybe have any lvling tips for this build?
I wanna start with it pretty soon but I'm clueless on how to lvl this, since I bet going poison-based wander from the get go will be 100% horrible

I leveled as bladefall/bladeblast poison spellslinger, it was pretty good.
After crafting some pieces and playing for a while I remembered that i never liked wander playstyle to begin with even tho build seems really strong. Killed a8 awakener deathless twice without any struggle. If anyone is interested i got few pieces for sell.

Wouldn't the boots stop explode on chest from working since you cant deal non-chaos damage?
"
Wouldn't the boots stop explode on chest from working since you cant deal non-chaos damage?

Did you even read anything written in the posts after the first one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info