[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

So, for the people out there who are investing a lot of currency into this and actually know what they're doing..
Im a bit clueless when it comes to upgrades.

So im looking for guidance here, what should i prioritise in terms of upgrades?

Made another sweet jewel! Not quite as good as life instead of damage, but still pretty sweet.

Working on getting in double large clusters into the build now for double Unspeakable Gifts for super solid clear in 100% del T17 maps. So needed to make more jewels.
"
Wiizper wrote:
So, for the people out there who are investing a lot of currency into this and actually know what they're doing..

Some easy upgrades: Get a pair of boots with a good enchant, i chose 16% attack speed if you've killed recently. 6% all attribute craft on body armor instead of 4% obviously.

Other than that i would start working on the helmet probably. You need either 151 Rage essences on average to hit -9% to chaos resist on a hunter helmet or 548 Aberrant Fossils to hit T1 str + -9% chaos (274 for T2+ which is also pretty okay). I would just do fossils as they are dirt cheap and buying essences sucks.
"
"
Wiizper wrote:

Some easy upgrades: Get a pair of boots with a good enchant, i chose 16% attack speed if you've killed recently. 6% all attribute craft on body armor instead of 4% obviously.

Other than that i would start working on the helmet probably. You need either 151 Rage essences on average to hit -9% to chaos resist on a hunter helmet or 548 Aberrant Fossils to hit T1 str + -9% chaos (274 for T2+ which is also pretty okay). I would just do fossils as they are dirt cheap and buying essences sucks.

After using up 800c and 2 ex, i ended up with this mediocre helmet:

According to PoB i lost nearly 90 strength due to having to recraft my chest with resistances, but i gained about 1.5 million dps under optimal circumstances.
Mathil is playing an ultra similar version of the build now, RIP prices
Last edited by Lwe1389 on Oct 15, 2020, 5:39:15 PM
Is anyone here playing with a 4th Inertia + vaal pact that can tell me the differences between them before i change to that?
"
Wiizper wrote:
Is anyone here playing with a 4th Inertia + vaal pact that can tell me the differences between them before i change to that?

Do it dude, builds are meant to be tweaked to meet your needs.

I'm currently using 4 inertias and vaal pact and it feels great, 2.5k + life back per power siphon
So I found this guide and fell in love because I had been trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the replica Alberons, I have hit the highest level I've ever been, cleared the most content I ever have, and made the most currency I ever have!!! Thank you so much!!
How would Explosive Force and Devastator work for this build instead of explosive chest??

Source of image: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fkkohc/for_all_explody_chest_lovers_wand_cluster_jewels/
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Oct 17, 2020, 5:54:11 PM
"
delgar89 wrote:
How would Explosive Force and Devastator work for this build instead of explosive chest??

Source of image: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fkkohc/for_all_explody_chest_lovers_wand_cluster_jewels/

I dont think either of them would work since we don't actually kill the enemies with wand or attack hits, it's the poison that kills them.

I have instead of explode chest slotted in double large clusters With Unspeakable Gifts for a total of 20% chance to explode, as chaos damage as well so it gets scaled further.
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 17, 2020, 6:31:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info