3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

Got bigglesworth the kitty, i'm out. Game lags too much for me to enjoy it anymore. See you next league.

Please, review the damage on some high lvl heist. Some mobs are doing way more damage than any boss in the game.
Thanks for the 3 helmets. Constant crashes and DOORS NOT OPENING , Killed the league for me, Peace out and stay safe Exiles.
Is there one single person working at GGG now who even plays their own game a significant amount (20hrs+ a week) ?

I only ask because there's obviously no one in the office who is playing this current league mechanic.

I initially enjoyed these heists, even with the bugs. Now I map, delve, and basically do every APART from the mechanic. Why? It's plainly obvious to anyone who actually plays the game and levels characters, heists have almost zero xp, crappy rewards, and every time we think we find a way to maximise the number of chests to open (80% of which I skip the contents altogether due to being crap) you guys wreck that idea too.

Mini-room chests contain rubbish, not worth opening most of the time, small chests only contain currency, div cards, or anything worth grabbing about 1 in 5, Grand Heists are as buggy as all hell; so why bother even running any of these?
Instead maps give us better currency, better xp, better item drops.
Pretty much every other activity in the game is more rewarding than the League mechanic, which is SUPPOSED to be the reason we are playing this instead of standard.

Get a grip GGG. Please employ one person with some common sense.....

Stop releasing patches which fix bugs, but at the same time nerf the REASON we play LEAGUE into the ground. It's mind bogglingly stupid.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Maelstromicus on Oct 1, 2020, 11:04:38 PM
"
Finally a reason to come back, thanks GGG for actually fixing what was insanely broken mechanics and rewards wise.

Can you please share your thoughts on what GGG improved ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Why is nobody talking about FREAKING LEAP SLAM GETTING YOU STUCK IN STUFF ALL THE FREAKING TIME ????????????

I've played melee on Harbinger, and Legion and we didn't had that problem back then, like ????
Good changes so far. This feels like it’s enough to start running league content again!

Still hope to hear anything about bringing back guards raising alert level in some manner. Most of the impatient people still hate the league change after change and many of them have quit.

Would love to see the sneaking mechanic brought back for those who enjoyed the league from the start. You guys always had crazy ideas for the leagues like tower defense, gardening and this time... stealth! Only the stealth lived for just 4 days....

Heist is the only league in PoE that we’ll ever get to sneak in, so let us have fun with that! Sincerely hope that you can implement, maybe, an alternative mode to heists, where guard alert exists.
"
430T wrote:
Good changes so far. This feels like it’s enough to start running league content again!

Still hope to hear anything about bringing back guards raising alert level in some manner. Most of the impatient people still hate the league change after change and many of them have quit.

Would love to see the sneaking mechanic brought back for those who enjoyed the league from the start. You guys always had crazy ideas for the leagues like tower defense, gardening and this time... stealth! Only the stealth lived for just 4 days....

Heist is the only league in PoE that we’ll ever get to sneak in, so let us have fun with that! Sincerely hope that you can implement, maybe, an alternative mode to heists, where guard alert exists.

Explain to me how kiting mobs is stealth ? wtf this guy
please also address the Enduring cry providing no life regen when triggered mod T_T

I'm crying in a corner for two weeks now
"The "additional seconds to Lockdown Timer" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 5 seconds (from 10 seconds). Existing items are affected by this change.
The "increased time before Lockdown" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 10% increased time before Lockdown (from 20%). Existing items are affected by this change.
Isla, the Engineer's Heist Perk now gives 30% increased time before Lockdown at Level 1, up to 50% increased time before Lockdown at Level 5 (from 80% at Level 5)."

Me reading this : Thoose numbers dont look bad at all looks like good balance ,

then

Opening a Heist chest during the Imminent Lockdown timer will now reduce the remaining time by 3 seconds (from 1 second).

Ah they killed it FO
IGN KotsaPL
Last edited by kotsapl on Oct 1, 2020, 11:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info