3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

Nice changes but are the crashes that still are plaguing grand heists ever going to get addressed???
"
Improved the rewards of Generic, Talisman, Metamorph and Harbinger Reward Room Chests.
Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.

POG
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
SenchuTen wrote:
And again no word about the constant grand heist crashes...

Woho... at this rate we can do them at 8 weeks into the league.

is the league playable yet? am on a break until fixed.
No Problem,
Exile
would be nice if you could actualy see Steel Shards on the ground, so we can more acrutaly use the seconday attack.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
P O G. Talismans can be more than Alterations now :D
Excuse me, but anybody actually playing the league content internally?

"
Increased the Rogue Marker value of Heist objectives by up to 40% (based on the Tier of the Contract).
Reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%.

These changes will do almost nothing about balancing the marker usage rate.

For example, I am sitting at this rate at the moment (fact, 6 other GHs crashed):

"
Complete Contracts (138/250)
Complete Grand Heists (7/25)
Reveal Rooms (29/300)
Reveal Wings (9/60)

But even then, up to (:D) 40% increase only from the heist rewards and up to (:D) 15% decrease from revealing costs will help just a very little balancing the marker income and reveal costs ratio.

Non-heists shall drop much more markers, or that heist up to 40% shall be like up to 400% at least.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mentoya wrote:
I can't believe these idiots that are saying, "it's too late,the league is done!" LOL. Hello!!! The league is 3 months, not 2 and 1/2 weeks!!

Unless someone is ego driven and is trying to beat another player to level 100, I really don't understand these posts. Only a tiny percentage of people already already have all the challenges done....

When will people understand that the league isn't called "Heist Race!"
This isn't a race, it's a league........ Unbelievable...

Agreed! Yours is the first post not slamming the changes in the first 8 pages. I know for a fact I have much more fun playing PoE when I avoid reading these comments...

We're having fun just playing PoE. No ego. No entitlement. Heist has it's ups and downs but holy heist there must be a perfect game out there that causes this kind of attitude so why is everyone complaining on these forums instead of playing it?
Last edited by gregchristensen on Oct 2, 2020, 2:07:30 AM
"

Agreed! Yours is the first post not slamming the changes in the first 8 pages. I know for a fact I have much more fun playing PoE when I avoid reading these comments...

We're having fun just playing PoE. No ego. No entitlement. Heist has it's ups and downs but holy heist there must be a perfect game out there that causes this kind of attitude so why is everyone complaining on these forums instead of playing it?

Though I agree most are just whining to whine, some are not. A good number of people have played this game for years. It is becoming very tiresome to deal with bug ridden relesases due to their very contracted development cycle. It goes by the philosophy of 'get the big stuff in, and we will fix the small stuff later'. After 7? years of development of this game there have been VERY few, if any, releases that were actually clean.

I have made my point in several threads that I, for one, will not be supporting them with my money until this changes to some degree. And this does not even go into how miffed I was on the curse changes this league. It effectively bricked every character I had. The end result is...I haven't played this league virtually at all, compared to, at minimum, hundreds of hours in EVERY league since open beta.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
P O G G E R S

"
Baristo wrote:
HYPE !!

always make me cringe these zombified 'i love you' ( aka crouching deep into the *** ) - posts.

holy shit twitch and reddit really have removed some important part of organism in people
too little to late

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info