What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

Here is an easy fix for rogue harbor portals disappearing: MAKE IT A SOLO ZONE LIKE ALL THE PREVIOUS LEAGUES ZONES!
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
new bugs on the way.
Delirium league was my favorite. I played it in the original league, played 100% delirious beyond+legion maps in harvest and performance was ok even with my mediocre computer. But this league when I tried delirium+beyond map game crashes on every map multiple times, can this possibly be fixed, and is it an issue for other players?
Observer Totem: remove it invulnerability or just delete them.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
All of it sounds good and reasonable. When it is implemented properly and deployed, you may make Heist enjoyable after 3 weeks into the League.
"
smokedust wrote:
Just put a damn stash into the prep area of the grand heist until you fix the portal issue "later this week"...

this ty
Well these seem good changes. Should be kinda balanced and smooth to run heist after this. The ''league is playable after 2 weeks'' seems to be true once more. Still don't agree with the practice, but gj on fixing so much stuff relatively fast i suppose.

Time to finally prep a build.
Fix flicker strike desync, or at least put it in the known bugs list.
Doesn't sound like you know what you are doing :(
would be nice to have a higher mob density to fight through. Killing monsters is fun, you know.

thanks for all the work and improvements!
Can you change the XP to an "on successful completion" bonus instead?

Betrayal gets this right. Fight Intervention's respawn trash, you get nothing (or it looks like nothing); beat the encounter, you get something like 15% of the XP of a whole map.

This will incentivise actually COMPLETING the heist, not doing a loot and scoot, which is currently the best strategy.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info