What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

How about remove all talisman drops from the game :)
ROFL.

2 Weeks in this League and still no fix so that we can do the Content. I could play standard once again ... no big difference.

How hard can it be to put a stash in the Grand Heists? And remove different Rooms from different escape routes.

Wasted so many Markers on grand heists now and still not able to finish 3 wings yet just because of this stupid bug.

My patience is wearing thin ...
"
pr13st wrote:
grand heist final door not being open by isla/ karst is fixed ?????? I did not run any blueprints in a week and it's getting annoying.

I think it is fixed, never encountered the issue since few days. (to take with caution, I havn't read all patchnotes and might be just lucky at all).
Hf :)
"
ckay27 wrote:
Still no mention of the 0 reveals bug :(

Thanks for the work also <3

Exactly this! I haven't been able to go any grand heists for like 4 day already after running bunch of contracts while thinking i could get reveals. So my heist league looks like no league except collecting markers.
To be honest, the list of Heist changes looks kinda underwhelming.

Time for opening doors should be decreased at least 2 times for any job. Waiting for door to open is the most boring and cringy part of the entire league.

Also where are the fixes for demolition when rogue is stuck in your own minions and not doing anything? Or rogues pathfinding when they just stuck near some corner?

Mentioning talismans as a part of increasing rewards? WTF?

No changes for all these stands in the grand heist last room where I can't even fully read the item descriptions because they are too big?

No mentioning of making Harbor as a private instance?

No mentioning of fixing green contracts when you can't delete quest item?

Etc, etc, etc
Last edited by iStalker2222 on Sep 29, 2020, 2:27:05 AM
These are strong changes and include most everything I wanted to see and a bit more on top.

Heist has the chance to be a top 5 league, and I'm sure you want it to be as much as we do. Thanks for the update.
Nothing about the horrendous performance and Vulkan bugs? You gotta be kidding me guys. This should be top priority.
Ninja.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
grand heist final door not being open by isla/ karst is fixed ?????? I did not run any blueprints in a week and it's getting annoying.

I think it is fixed, never encountered the issue since few days. (to take with caution, I havn't read all patchnotes and might be just lucky at all).

Lol think you're right, in patch notes 3.12.2 I just found "Fixed a bug where some Grand Heists could not be completed."

Such a generic footnote for a pretty nasty issue... if it's even the same issue.
Second-class poe gamer
wonder if this is a joke or just a standard issue PR thing . Anyways too late with the constant crashes cya guys around in next league.
chaotic neutral
please just get rid of the stupid Observer Totems, or at the very least get rid of the invulnerable stage. it's bad enough getting the NPC's to open doors let alone wave at dumb totems lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info