3.12.1 Patch Notes

Thank you for the patch notes.
Great to see you fixing this many things in such a short amount of time.

That being said, I believe you should revisit your priorities a bit for the upcoming patch; Fix the league mechanic issues before anything else.

All the issues with the league mechanic make people quit or simply do all the other content (yet again) and leave early.

I personally enjoy the mechanic, but when unexplained stuff happens I don't want to waste time on it to be honest;

# Doors being forever locked
# Alertness going up to 90% by killing 3-4 regular enemies
# Quest items being stuck inside inventory if you DC while doing a Heist
# Rewards are insignificant because you hardly open any chests if you want to complete the Heist as well - Why should I do Heists if a single map yields more exp/items than a Heist?

Please reconsider your priorities..
Timezone: CET
Can't summon new mobs form this league ?
WHAT ABOUT SOUL MANTLE?!
people saying pog and shit but crackling lance is doing like 50% less then an arc
No Soul Mantle, No Vixen's Entrapment/Bane interaction, no abyss, no proper crafting anymore, no fun.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Okay, nvm. PC reboot fixed download problem
Last edited by Tulul92 on Sep 21, 2020, 3:06:42 AM
Does abyss is fix?? i dont see any correction in the patch note
Pls fix the explosions on Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves they are killing me for some reason :P.
Last edited by Catalinatoru on Sep 21, 2020, 4:00:49 AM
Splitting Steel supported by Concentrated Effect is still not working, GGG pls :(
Thankyou GGG for fix the above items :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info