3.12.1 Patch Notes

Crackling Lance is bugged with Intensify, its damage doesn't scale at all only the beam gets smaller.
Abyss still broken :(
WHY TF DID YOU BUFF THE ON DEATH EFFECT IT WAS ALREADY KILLING ENOUGH PEOPLE, ITS NOT EVEN TELEVISED. WHY HAVENT YOU LEARNED FROM THINGS LIKE STORMBEARERS
Hi,

When will you fix so that the last doors in the grand heists actually gets opened? i have had it happened to me so many times now. Especially unusual gems heists.
Grand Heists are still an issue, crew members' AI is broken to the point some of them don't follow you (i. e. you're teamed up with Isla, Tibbs, Tullina and Karst but when you move towards a door, Tibbs stands still next to the teleport and doesn't move unless you get close to him).

Crackling Lance damage has to be checked as well, it's bad even for clearing while leveling when compared to Arc.

EDIT: Also there's a visual bug involving shrouded shrine and legacy weapon/footprints effect, basically when you move you can see lights flickering in the smoke cloud.
Last edited by Mrkzjn on Sep 21, 2020, 3:54:30 AM

Nene's SCout ability in the map is bugged

It shows them way behind froma where they really are.
So whats the point of not fixing Soul Mantle? If its not intended, why wait to fix it? Makes no sense
Dont know why it posted it twice
Last edited by K0rcii on Sep 21, 2020, 4:03:07 AM
Blazing Salvo still not work AOE damage
Still nothing about abyss? come on...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info