3.12.1 Patch Notes

Can you just fix player collision ?

It's so annoying being stopped when clicking on a waypoint when more than one player is moving towards it. Another annoyance is clicking on something to pickup and someone walks in front of you.

It's just been annoying since you brought it in. Can't for life of me work out why Player Collision was needed. We all have dash or warps or movement skills that allow us to move around, so why have us block each other, especially as we spend quite a bit of time in non combat situations, blocking each other.

Please fix. It's not needed.

X
We broke nearly everything and its all just not working for players at leaguestart!

But the start was really smooth and awesome!
Thats tha way of poe 2020!
xD
Just here to +1 "when Soul Mantle?"
"
vanishing wrote:
Blazing Salvo still not work AOE damage

Honestly blazing salvo needs something to tell us what in the holy hell works AND WHAT PART OF THE SKILL IT WORKS ON. If you equip chain the tooltip updates that it chains, the damage is dropped 30% and the little C icon appears. IT DOES NOT CHAIN. Increased aoe might work cant really tell. Intensify also MIGHT work we have no idea. Pinpoint? also no freaking clue if it ACTUALLY works. Break the tooltip into 2 parts if you need too or let damage sources from ALL gem tags affect the entire skill. This is a JOKE.
"
Solfiravin wrote:
Just here to +1 "when Soul Mantle?"
how havent you figured out that players get stuck inside textures or places yet I don't know.. but you designed this mechanic where you can't die or relog or you lose everything.

you punish players for your ambition to create an "interesting" mechanic but in result players can't even complete the content because of bugs that Q&A didnt report or you can't fix them yet.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Still got dc when I enter the harbor and/or 80% of the time I start a new heist
Nice Work!
My eyes thank you GGG. It was a rough start yes but don't listen to those kids on reddit. You screwed up but fixed it fast, ty.
Question - is that intended that a player can not put a hex (vulnerability) and a mark (ass mark) on single enemy at the same time?

I thought the changes in curses allowed players to curse enemies with both marks and hexes at the same time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info