3.12.1 Patch Notes

"
roachmanley wrote:
"
Scathee wrote:
Area damage doesn't affect Blazo Salvo at the moment. Only the projectile damage was mentioned in the patch notes. Will area damage work with Blazing Salvo after the patch?

Honestly Salvo is a wreck right now. I don't even think its working with pinpoint either, or even intensify. I have no idea what they are doing.

They fixing pinpoint this patch but not the area damage apparently
what about the crafting table bug?
abyss still broken F
still happy with patch notes tho good job GGG
Soul Mantle when?
"
roachmanley wrote:
"
Scathee wrote:
Area damage doesn't affect Blazo Salvo at the moment. Only the projectile damage was mentioned in the patch notes. Will area damage work with Blazing Salvo after the patch?

Honestly Salvo is a wreck right now. I don't even think its working with pinpoint either, or even intensify. I have no idea what they are doing.

I was reading something Mark wrote on reddit responding to this and apparantly the AOE dmg modifiers don't show in the tooltip because apparantly only the resulting explosion is modified by AOE scaling, so the first portion of the skill is considered a projectile (now) anyways.

But I am wondering, shouldn't AOE reflect in the tooltip calculations anyways since it's the 2nd calculation of one skill?
This is an improvement but where are the Alert and door changes? Feels bad being forced to ignore mobs for optimal runs and mobs waiting inside a door to oneshot you when they all fire at once if you don't have ranged attacks.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
and here I thought they were gonna release soul mantle fix
still no soul mantle fix. well all good, we can all just save 50 ex for atziri's reflection . . .
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
Blazing Salvo has the same problem that Splitting Steel did. Area modifiers aren't affecting it.

So, to summarize:
Soul Mantle still bugged.
Blazing Salvo still bugged.
Abysses still bugged.

Nothing fixed that I was actually hoping for.
Last edited by Finnien on Sep 21, 2020, 2:35:26 AM
"
larry8989 wrote:
"
roachmanley wrote:
"
Scathee wrote:

I was reading something Mark wrote on reddit responding to this and apparantly the AOE dmg modifiers don't show in the tooltip because apparantly only the resulting explosion is modified by AOE scaling, so the first portion of the skill is considered a projectile (now) anyways.

But I am wondering, shouldn't AOE reflect in the tooltip calculations anyways since it's the 2nd calculation of one skill?

That does not make sense at all, it has the AOE tag so boosting a damage type for the skill should boost both parts by 10% if you get a 10% aoe dmg boost right? if that's how it works that means projectile dmg boost does not apply to the explosions LOL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info