[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

hi, im playing the elementalist CI version (for whatever reason) and i feel like im not doing any boss dps, could someone more experienced take a look and help me out?

https://pastebin.com/1nC2wMdH
"
knehehe wrote:
hi, im playing the elementalist CI version (for whatever reason) and i feel like im not doing any boss dps, could someone more experienced take a look and help me out?

On quick glance your weapon is very poor, I would definitely invest in that first. Otherwise maybe start upgrading your cluster jewels to Blowback + another passive, a level 21 Hexblast and some awakened gems.
Why don't we take any of the chaos damage nodes in the Corruption or Atrophy groups?

Too few points to spread around or not enough damage from them?

what you think about this amulet ???
"
damos001 wrote:

what you think about this amulet ???

Seems decent for life version, but realistically you don't want to get hit. And the Ash debuff only lasts for 4 seconds
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 29, 2020, 11:57:58 AM
"
Skyeluna62_01 wrote:
Why don't we take any of the chaos damage nodes in the Corruption or Atrophy groups?

Too few points to spread around or not enough damage from them?

Not enough points and it's better to invest in fire damage
Welp, I reached Sirus and got him down quite low

However, when he splits the arena into 4 quadrants that spin around, and then fires the big beam attack, I found it impossible because the beam would just follow me, hitting me every time no matter how I attempted to dodge.

Is this an issue with my gear? I feel like unless I shell out multiple EX per slot I'm not going to be getting any meaningful upgrades.
"
Karyote wrote:
"
knehehe wrote:

On quick glance your weapon is very poor, I would definitely invest in that first. Otherwise maybe start upgrading your cluster jewels to Blowback + another passive, a level 21 Hexblast and some awakened gems.

hi, thanks for the quick response! will definetly look into that :)
sorry to bother you but did set up my config in pob right? i have 0 clue how much doom my hexes actually have :(
"
Nithaya wrote:
Is this an issue with my gear? I feel like unless I shell out multiple EX per slot I'm not going to be getting any meaningful upgrades.

I'm heading to work so can't comment on your gear atm, but Dash > Flame Dash for this build if you're already in Cospri's for dex requirement. Dash is kinda wonky at times, but doesn't require cast speed. And this build doesn't stack cast speed so whenever you are slowed, your Flame Dash will REALLY feel it making it harder to dodge.

No idea how much experience you have with Sirus, but watching some guides on YT can help. But I've killed him dozens of times and every now and then he just does some stupid stuff that I can't avoid.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Nithaya wrote:

I'm heading to work so can't comment on your gear atm, but Dash > Flame Dash for this build if you're already in Cospri's for dex requirement. Dash is kinda wonky at times, but doesn't require cast speed. And this build doesn't stack cast speed so whenever you are slowed, your Flame Dash will REALLY feel it making it harder to dodge.

No idea how much experience you have with Sirus, but watching some guides on YT can help. But I've killed him dozens of times and every now and then he just does some stupid stuff that I can't avoid.

Alrighty, thanks. I'll grab dash instead. Also, I know it's probably silly but I want to kill Sirus without any guides or someone killing him for me, to challenge myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info