[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
etastra wrote:
Does hexblast 40% damage helm enchantment scale ignite damage?

It should, but Heist has been very buggy. And apparently Hexblast caps at 30 doom no matter how many +max doom things you have. But that's a rumour and I can't confirm it
Hi, what will be better for DMG and whole gameplay Eye of malice or Deodres Scron. Thanks for replay <3
"
Wojtul123 wrote:
Hi, what will be better for DMG and whole gameplay Eye of malice or Deodres Scron. Thanks for replay <3

At least with Flammability + Ele Weakness Eye of Malice is better. Not sure if you're only using Flammability
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
Wojtul123 wrote:

At least with Flammability + Ele Weakness Eye of Malice is better. Not sure if you're only using Flammability

I am using Flammability with ele weakness because i have Vixen.
So I spent last evening respeccing out of Archmage and into clusters, however my pob dmg is super bad, can anyone spot any real weaknesses to my pob?

https://pastebin.com/t2eLbbu2

EDIT:
New PoB
https://pastebin.com/HWhwn1GQ

Found out that I had forgotten to type in Doom in config,
also hit by lightning / cold dmg (thought I see now that i dont have a source for that, oops)
Last edited by Nikerym on Sep 29, 2020, 2:02:24 AM
"
Nikerym wrote:
also hit by lightning / cold dmg (thought I see now that i dont have a source for that, oops)

Enhance level 4 instead of Onslaught will bring you up to 50 Doom which is even more damage.
Could possibly replace Witchbrew with Cinderswallow for more damage, on-kill regen, and onslaught, but you lose the speed clear with Witchbrew.
Level 21 Hexblast
Getting a more Multi on wand will add a good chunk, but can be pricey.
Couple of your jewels can be optimized. Like the hinder jewel is only adding 1 damage and res, but will be pricey to get hinder + 2 mods + life.
Burning Brutality > Arsonist annoint. Less total ignite dmg, but faster.
Anomalous curses for increased effect (note to self to check 21 curses vs increased effect, pretty sure anomalous is better across the board)

That boosts you to around 2m Ignite DPS and 6.5m Ignite damage. From there it is just even pricier upgrades like double faster clusters, enchants, +1/2 amulets with multi, transcendent jewel, etc.

Personal preference, but I also prefer bleeding on life flask and chill immunity on utility flask.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 29, 2020, 3:03:33 AM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Nikerym wrote:

Enhance level 4 instead of Onslaught will bring you up to 50 Doom which is even more damage.
Could possibly replace Witchbrew with Cinderswallow for more damage, on-kill regen, and onslaught, but you lose the speed clear with Witchbrew.
Level 21 Hexblast
Couple of your jewels can be optimized. Like the hinder jewel is only adding 1 damage and res, but will be pricey to get hinder + 2 mods + life.
Anomalous curses for increased effect (note to self to check 21 curses vs increased effect, pretty sure anomalous is better across the board)

That boosts you to around 2m Ignite DPS and 6.5m Ignite damage. From there it is just even pricier upgrades like double faster clusters, enchants, +1/2 amulets with multi, transcendent jewel, etc.

Personal preference, but I also prefer bleeding on life flask and chill immunity on utility flask.

Thank you So much for the detailed write up! much appritiated!
Thoughts on Inspiration instead of added crit dmg with impending doom?

About the flasks, yeah Im just lazy, I usually go for bleeding on health and freeze on quicksilver.
"
Nikerym wrote:

Crit strikes gives me 10% crit chance with full stacks for Impending Doom while clearing for more reliable EO procs.
Inspiration costs 20 mana less and gives 2% crit chance with full stacks. Elemental damage does nothing for Doom Blast as we're not clearing with that damage, just EO procs.

If you REALLY need the mana saving, sure I guess. But overall, bad pick IMO.
"
Nikerym wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Nikerym wrote:

Level 21 Hexblast

Thank you So much for the detailed write up! much appritiated!

About the flasks, yeah Im just lazy, I usually go for bleeding on health and freeze on quicksilver.

Inspiration charges only affect skills that are linked to Inspiration Support.

How I solved procing EO was with Storm Brand. Link it to Increased Crits or use Frost Shield, it gives flat crit chance. Check my character
I use inspo because it reduces mana cost heavily.
Since I dont have any mana reduce or mana reserve reduce, I only have 159 mana to work with.
my flamm cast costs 37 so it works great this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info