[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

It is super satisfying running around with Blasphemy + Flammability and just dropping hex blast as you run. I figure I will swap to Discipline and use witchfire brew once I get gear and go for CI at endgame but for now this is a nice budget speed clear
What do you guys think of this unique body? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will
Good or do we want ES?
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 21, 2020, 12:30:30 AM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
What do you guys think of this unique body? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will
Good or do we want ES?

If you can 6-link it, go for it. With Trickster ascendancy we get +1 max ES with every 6 evasion, so that is like wearing a 320+ ES chest, but you can dip more in evasion/ES nodes like Soul Thief to get some nice evasion values.

I think I prefer my rare 6L armor over a 5L Cospri's, but being able to curse through hexproof really would be nice. I also don't have the resources yet to get the colors and stuff needed for one either (evasion armor, need 2-3 blue).
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 21, 2020, 12:49:45 AM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Good or do we want ES?

If you can 6-link it, go for it. With Trickster ascendancy we get +1 max ES with every 6 evasion, so that is like wearing a 320+ ES chest, but you can dip more in evasion/ES nodes like Soul Thief to get some nice evasion values.

I think I prefer my rare 6L armor over a 5L Cospri's, but being able to curse through hexproof really would be nice. I also don't have the resources yet to get the colors and stuff needed for one either (evasion armor, need 2-3 blue).

Preferably I would take Evasion/ES body, but none of the unique variants seem interesting. Maybe Shadowstitch or Skin of the Loyal. Rare evasion or evasion/ES body seems to be the BiS option
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Preferably I would take Evasion/ES body, but none of the unique variants seem interesting. Maybe Shadowstitch or Skin of the Loyal. Rare evasion or evasion/ES body seems to be the BiS option

Skin of the Loyal gives up a ton of defensive value from the 4th Ascendancy, can't say I'd recommend it when the +2 all Chaos shields exist (or can exist, I haven't seen any floating around yet.)

I'd even go so far as to say I'd take Hyrri's over either of those, purely for the defensive offerings, but it'd make getting all the colors a bit of an exercise in frustration and spending lots of chromes.

Ideally in the uniques category you would go for the Evasion/ES Atziri's Splendour, but as you point out generally a good rare is just going to deliver as good or better results at a lower price.
"
romeo_zulu wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Skin of the Loyal gives up a ton of defensive value from the 4th Ascendancy, can't say I'd recommend it when the +2 all Chaos shields exist (or can exist, I haven't seen any floating around yet.)

I'd even go so far as to say I'd take Hyrri's over either of those, purely for the defensive offerings, but it'd make getting all the colors a bit of an exercise in frustration and spending lots of chromes.

Ideally in the uniques category you would go for the Evasion/ES Atziri's Splendour, but as you point out generally a good rare is just going to deliver as good or better results at a lower price.

My eyes are focusing on the Hyrri's too, it give us tons of defensive options, if you're planing to 6 link it yourself, as we are aiming to only 4 off-colors, ite's really easy to do by removing and adding sockets trick in the crafting bench.

In this league we need a lot more defensive options and I'm currently thinking on how to improve that
"
romeo_zulu wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

3 blue sockets craft exists from Delve, that's good enough. 4 blues if you want added chaos damage, which I think is one of the BiS gems. BiS gems imo are

Hexblast - Combustion - Ignite prolif - Added Chaos damage - Burning damage - Deadly ailments

I don't like Swift affliction because it reduces ignite duration
"
TheLadyApoLLo wrote:
"
romeo_zulu wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

My eyes are focusing on the Hyrri's too, it give us tons of defensive options, if you're planing to 6 link it yourself, as we are aiming to only 4 off-colors, ite's really easy to do by removing and adding sockets trick in the crafting bench.

In this league we need a lot more defensive options and I'm currently thinking on how to improve that

Hyrri's Ire is the unique body with most evasion, so a solid choice. I'm sad though that none of the evade armors are clearly the best for this type of build, lots of wasted mods on good choices like Hyrri's Ire (bow dmg, chill duration) or Cospri's Will (chaos res for CI, poison chance too?)

Rare body will be best obviously. What influenced mods are worth looking for on body armor btw?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Hyrri's Ire is the unique body with most evasion, so a solid choice. I'm sad though that none of the evade armors are clearly the best for this type of build, lots of wasted mods on good choices like Hyrri's Ire (bow dmg, chill duration) or Cospri's Will (chaos res for CI, poison chance too?)

Rare body will be best obviously. What influenced mods are worth looking for on body armor btw?

On Prefix:
2 Really nice rolls of Evasion or Evasion/ES
and
- Shaper's or Warlord's aditional level to active skill gems
- Hunter's apply an additional curse

On Suffix it really depends on if you're aiming CI or Hybrid
None of shaper's or hunter's mods seems good, and I really can't tell of what to look for, except that Hunter and Shaper's suffixes seems really bad.

I have almost to zero experience with delve so I haven't looked into that.

"
TheLadyApoLLo wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

On Prefix:
2 Really nice rolls of Evasion or Evasion/ES
and
- Shaper's or Warlord's aditional level to active skill gems
- Hunter's apply an additional curse

On Suffix it really depends on if you're aiming CI or Hybrid
None of shaper's or hunter's mods seems good, and I really can't tell of what to look for, except that Hunter and Shaper's suffixes seems really bad.

I have almost to zero experience with delve so I haven't looked into that.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_dex_body_armour_modifiers
For Warlord mods phys taken as fire and endurance charge when hit are very nice defensively
For Shaper mods phys taken as cold/lightning is good and not so good ones are ES on kill, %Intelligence and maybe item rarity support
For Hunter phys taken as chaos is amazing for CI and %life regen is good too with Zealoth's Oath keystone

So the perfect body would have Shaper/Warlord + Hunter influences

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info