[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

your POB isn't working please fix it , greatly appreciated <3
Ideas for Utility skills in trigger wand

-Storm Brand + Increased Critical strikes
-Void Sphere
-Frost Shield
-Tempest shield (personally don't like this because the block buff is so small)
-Second Curse (this one doesn't generate doom though)
-Golem

Question, does Wither increase our ignite damage?
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 20, 2020, 7:05:50 PM
"
SuckMyAsthma wrote:
Could Fan the Flames on a cluster jewel be a good replacement for using ignite prolif, maybe you could get more damage by replacing that for a different support gem? I can't tell if that's worth since I don't think PoB understands Hexblast yet

Ignite prolif isn't a bad gem, it gives Ignite damage and it has bigger radius than Fan the Flames. It's better to get faster ignite damage and stick with Ignite prolif gem
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Question, does Wither increase our ignite damage?

No, it does not
what does everyone think about this theory going around that the hexblast ailment multiplier is not working? i have yet to see anyone prove it with evidence, and my damage feels fine.

i've simulated the hexblast effects in PoB by adding the following lines to a jewel in my build:

Chaos Damage can Ignite, Chill and Shock
280% More Damage with Ailments
Your Lightning Damage can Ignite

(i added the last line while playing around with using archmage in the links, but i left it in because i'm planning on keeping some lightning spell damage somewhere for EE)

i'm not sure if PoB is processing the more multiplier correctly, because it takes the "Total More" column from 530% without that mod on the jewel to 2294% with it.

i'm only level 69 (nice) with very mediocre gear, and with the mod on the jewel PoB calculates my ignite damage at max doom to be 182677 ignite DPS. without the mod it's 48336 ignite DPS. (this is with EE and EO active, both Flammability and Ele Weakness active, on non-boss enemies, just to be clear).

based on my previous experience with DoT builds, i think the multiplier HAS to be working, if not exactly as PoB is calculating it. 48k ignite DPS even in white maps would feel a LOT worse than this.

any thoughts?

(PS: thanks for the build idea ThanatoZ! i knew i wanted to go this route but i found your PoB very useful as a starting point.)
I have big problem with single target (lvl 89 and gems lvl 20) ... can someone pls check my gear and help me ? thx !
pastebin doesnt work,could you fix it?
"
bogsnarth wrote:
what does everyone think about this theory going around that the hexblast ailment multiplier is not working?

I saw that rumor too, but the only evidence was some reddit post, nothing further- and people were throwing it around like it was for sure bugged...

Hexblast does feel wonky occasionally, but I'd be really surprised if it was supposed to be doing 3x more damage - similar to you, playing other DOT builds, the damage feels about as you'd expect it to be.

"
NATSUZOR wrote:
I have big problem with single target (lvl 89 and gems lvl 20) ... can someone pls check my gear and help me ? thx !

I think part of problem is that you are having Flammability - Impending Doom triggered via Vixens gloves, and Impending Doom does not work when curse is triggered, so you're never getting elemental overload buff.

Other thing you're missing is cluster jewels - the Wasting Affliction/Blowback notables are some of the most efficient DPS boosts out there.

"
v3ntu wrote:
pastebin doesnt work,could you fix it?

You need forked version of POB, see instructions in OP
Is there a different version of Flammability or Increased Crits, as those are showing they do not work together?

"
byteasc wrote:
Is there a different version of Flammability or Increased Crits, as those are showing they do not work together?

Impending Doom + Increased Crits does work :)

You can check my character to see how I did my links
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 20, 2020, 11:09:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info