[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
is that an error? flammability with increased crit support gem?

It's for increased crit chance on the Impending Doom explosion.
Is there any big unique upgrades I should be looking for? Currently running this as well and getting some currency looking to start upgrading. Unsure what is the best path rn.
Hey guys, I'm wondering if you guys had any ideas for body armours, I've didn't made any research in the rare crafting theorycraft yet, but as far as the unique options go, I'm thinking about those options:

Hyrri's Ire: great defenses, good synergy with Escape Artists and nice dodge rolls, but that's all we get from it, could be an good option even after CI?

The Perfect Form: Good defenses but a little less ES from Escape Artist

Atziri's Splendour: There are some nice flavors of some good amount of ES we can get here but kinda meh?

The Perfect Form: Does Phase Acrobatics make up for the smaller potential ES gain from EA?

There are so many good unique we can use apart from those, but I really would like to hear your opinion on this, and I'm sure I'm missing an obvious answer.
f
Last edited by scrambled777 on Sep 22, 2020, 7:22:54 PM
Just got into maps, build is alright so far, sometimes get one-shot in heists but my gear is pretty trash, i see people discussing witchfire flask and stuff, is it a good idea and which flasks should we get in general?
I don't know it is bug or something...... but apparently hexproof = less damage.....
I'll let someone better with PoB/numbers figure out the details and if it's even better or not, but..

After taking Whispers of Doom, I'm running this with Despair alongside Doom Blast in place of Flammability and putting Flammability in with Blasphemy.

Obviously you could use a trigger wand or something to get the same effect and would likely work better.

That way Flammability generates no Doom and when we kick off Hex Blast it only removes the Despair and leaves the Flammability to let our Ignite chew up what's left.

Despair also adds a bigger pop to the Hexblast.

It seems to be working much better on Rares/Bosses so far.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Dogfood87 on Sep 20, 2020, 11:01:08 AM
"
mywi11 wrote:
I don't know it is bug or something...... but apparently hexproof = less damage.....

hexproof means they arent being cursed by flammability, so yea less damage. But they still get ignited by hexblast going off.

This means hexproof is not a straight up counter to the build, but its one of those annoying mods where it's up to you if you want to run it or not.
"
Dogfood87 wrote:
I'll let someone better with PoB/numbers figure out the details and if it's even better or not, but..

After taking Whispers of Doom, I'm running this with Despair alongside Doom Blast in place of Flammability and putting Flammability in with Blasphemy.

Obviously you could use a trigger wand or something to get the same effect and would likely work better.

That way Flammability generates no Doom and when we kick off Hex Blast it only removes the Despair and leaves the Flammability to let our Ignite chew up what's left.

Despair also adds a bigger pop to the Hexblast.

It seems to be working much better on Rares/Bosses so far.

Thoughts?

I am also using Blasphemy with Flammability to guarantee the hex and always get the "pop" on my Hexblast (Blasphemy Area is large enough to just run close to a pack and Hexblast them all) But im running Ele Weakness instead of despair, is despair better for ignites? First ignite build...

Mby i should add Doom blast with my self cast curse even though i only use it on bosses or hard rares. Is it an increase in single target dps to add Doom Blast?
And what about Vixen's Entrapment gloves?
I've taken +1 curse node, socketed Flammability and Despair in Vixen's gloves and trigger tripple curses by manual Elemental Weakness curse cast. Weakness generates doom and gives bonus to hexblast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info