Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

"
XÐemon wrote:
Where is the "Item Filter" info, i am i been blind or missing something?
I couldn't find it either.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
cringe
not enough necro nerfs
Wow i didnt expect it do be only nerfes oO.
"
yusayu wrote:
Why nerf Firestorm into the ground?! It lost almost half its DPS and only gained the - albeit cool-looking - meteor...

Slightly higher base damage, higher added damage effect, first impact with 200%are and 150% damage doesn't look like a nerf to the ground pal

The only need to that skill is the lowering of the base duration from 2.0 to 1.4 seconds.
But the amount of rains you can have active is limited now anyway
Heist League? More like Nerfs League. Extremely boring and disappointing patch notes.

I was hyped for firestorm visual changes and added huge meteor but the numbers are pathetic, One fireball > 3 firestorms.
Last edited by GilgameshGG on Sep 16, 2020, 1:42:37 AM
Was the Discharge cooldown especified ?
"
Improved effects culling across many skills and effects for performance.

so sad. just generate less effects! culling is just a bandaid to improve already bad performance.

Quite disappointing indeed. There is basically nothing new in these notes that we didn't see already in the balance notes.

I was looking forward to the patch notes to see if there were any skills buffed, some skills nerfed and based on that, decide what to play.

I can recall earlier leagues patch notes always had a list of buffs and nerfs to loads of skills. Really hope the league itself will be a positive surprise after these patch notes.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Can't believe the amount of negativity from these crybabies.
Skills that were nerfed are still more than playable.

Just because nothing was DIRECTLY buffed, does not mean that it did not get stronger, or is uninteresting. Stop crying for everything to be buffed. Do you really want to play a game where every league some skills & ascendancies are omega pushed? That is my definition is boring - everyone playing the same skill & ascendancy because "HURRDURR SKILL IZ STONKS" Remember in Blight where more than 50% of the SC playerbase was playing necro? That is the very definition of a boring and unhealthy meta.

People forget that while one aspect of something is technically nerfed, the new additions to the (eg alt gem quality, new item bases, new uniques, new utility skills) inevitably add an element of powercreep to the game anyway, and a lot of builds, including ones that got nerfed are stronger for it.

Here's an idea: challenge yourself by playing something different, if you're looking for something "new" and "interesting". Something does not need to be new to the game to be new to you. Get creative. Don't rely on super-pushed skills & ascendancies every patch to make the game "interesting" for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info