Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

POG
"
Praimsara wrote:
Blight (Costs 8 Chaos Orbs): Area contains an additional Blight encounter.

No seriously, can we talk about this? I did over 100 Blight buys last time it was an option.

NO, You can NOT get an additional Blight. I never once saw a 2nd Blight event in a map. Please correct this by the wording or actual thing in game doing what you imply.

Quick mafs for you. If you have 0 blights in a map and you get an additional one, you now have 1 blight on that map. So yes you can get an additional blight and the wording is correct.

PS.: you are welcome
"
XimiP wrote:
"
Praimsara wrote:

No seriously, can we talk about this? I did over 100 Blight buys last time it was an option.

NO, You can NOT get an additional Blight. I never once saw a 2nd Blight event in a map. Please correct this by the wording or actual thing in game doing what you imply.

Quick mafs for you. If you have 0 blights in a map and you get an additional one, you now have 1 blight on that map. So yes you can get an additional blight and the wording is correct.

I believe his objection is that maps can randomly roll a Blight encounter, but the map device option doesn't stack with it, so you still only have at most one Blight per map. It's possible that 3.12 will change this, though.
"
"
Soo7hsayer wrote:
Unnerf MoltenStrike please. TY

Some examples of Molten Strike builds here... clearing all end-game content, 36 or more challenges, etc: https://poe.ninja/challenge/currency?skill=Molten-Strike

Found 46 characters.
GARBAGE BUILD. 46 characters with level 98-100 on the whole [Removed by Support] community
Last edited by cursorTarget on Sep 16, 2020, 12:20:55 AM
Tell me if i'm wrong but with marks now being self-cast only and applying to a single monster, isn't useless for any build maybe except for bosses?

-Assassin's mark granting a power charge on kill seems completly useless if it's only used on bosses and it's pretty easy to have an item or a passive giving you charges.

-Same for the others, except for the single target bonus, i dont see why a melee build would stop for a moment to cast a mark except for bosses which makes every on kill effect of that mark completly useless.
You literally did almost nothing to make marks somehow worthy of being nerfed down to one target. The only one that has something on it is snipers mark with the split and that's it, along with that the pitiful 5% chance to get charges on hit at 20% quality is a joke at best (should have been 20% at the very least)

But yeah there's almost nothing you listed that seems like some super strong change that warrants them being single target, I'd rather then just be their old versions and numbers than these single target ones because self casting these every time anything "worth casting it on" gets close sounds sooo worth it so I can get like 1 charge and maybe some random health and mana on killing that one thing.

They honestly need to be re-evaluated, I honestly think you need to make them worthy of being single target or make them aoe again.
"
XimiP wrote:
"
Praimsara wrote:

So wait... you're trying to say 0+1 is addition? I'm skeptical...
Saved
where's the new skill tree?
"
IonDrako wrote:
You literally did almost nothing to make marks somehow worthy of being nerfed down to one target. The only one that has something on it is snipers mark with the split and that's it, along with that the pitiful 5% chance to get charges on hit at 20% quality is a joke at best (should have been 20% at the very least)

But yeah there's almost nothing you listed that seems like some super strong change that warrants them being single target, I'd rather then just be their old versions and numbers than these single target ones because self casting these every time anything "worth casting it on" gets close sounds sooo worth it so I can get like 1 charge and maybe some random health and mana on killing that one thing.

They honestly need to be re-evaluated, I honestly think you need to make them worthy of being single target or make them aoe again.

I don't know if you read carefully or not but if you paid attention you would have known you can use both hex and mark onto one enemy even though your max curse is one, that's like a buff @@
"Determined why the imperial gardens tileset, specifically, has an order of magnitude worse performance than other similarly visually complex/"busy" tilesets, and fixed it?"

"Adjusted Blight encounters so they have difficulty settings other than 'trivial' if all the branches point the same direction and 'bloody near impossible' if they point more than two diractions?"
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Sep 16, 2020, 12:35:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info