Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

harvest uniques can be obtained in 3.12?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 15, 2020, 10:11:41 PM
Welcome to another league where no ascendancy was buffed or reworked and next to nobody will play inquisitor. Or non-golem elementalist.
I've only been playing for a couple of years, but this it the first league I don't feel the need to jump into as soon as it launches (which is 4am here).

Nothing strikes me as bad, it's just nothing jumps out as a "must try NOW".

I'll wait to see if anything new gets good feedback, then jump in.
Darn, was hoping to see something about ctl+click depositing currency
time to release my flame dash totem build with 60m dps...
Glancing Blow - "It has been moved so as to make it more difficult to acquire via a Thread of Hope jewel."

What does this even means? More difficult to acquire means it is still acquirable, right? So it doesn't change anything.

Do you mean that it now falls outside the radius of Thread of Hope so that it can no longer be acquired that way?
Why nerf Firestorm into the ground?! It lost almost half its DPS and only gained the - albeit cool-looking - meteor...
I have to admit i was slightly excited to see the "Incursion Changes and delve" heading hoping it was a buff to the temple or the Incursion special item loot to have the new better loot drop system(without the enchants of course) so it feel more rewarding to get those later in the league. all we got was a nerf for pre-maps temples.
Last edited by b4timert on Sep 15, 2020, 10:16:50 PM
Well, nice nerf of Mistress of Sacrifice, very much like it.
GGG should've nerf necroshit more than just this.
Quiet happy that they didn't destroyed melee, once again.

But if someone from GGG will read those tons of shitpost:
You should think on rework of summoner skills.
In PoE you can just run through the map, and AI will do all the work for you. Just press 12345q and you are good to go. No. That's not how it should work. Every necromancer should control his minions, and do all the work by himself, like in every other game.
Because every summoning skill now, is just unbelievably unfair. Not only towards casters, but mostly towards melee players.
Like how is it even fair, when you don't even have to control your minions???
You don't have to do a single ducking click for summons to attack someone, that's just op.
Or if you too lazy for rework like this, just nerf them to the ground, so they won't be casual shit.
All i care about is trying out an Phantasm Build. I hope its still possible even after those Nerfs on Necro. Otherwise i stay in Standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info