Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

/harvest

Re-enable the whoreti-stations in standard

Will modifiers to Spell Damage affect Impending Doom?
Is sniper's mark on hit mod going to be added as some influenced mod? Since it's a mark now it should share the same treatment as others.
Last edited by Weis3n on Sep 15, 2020, 10:05:39 PM
For a game that draws in a lot of players by encouraging you to try new things, with it's massive passive tree, game-changing support gems, and large variety of skill gems, unique items, and crafting possibilities... many players still give up before even trying. I'm curious then what drew these players to PoE in the first place?
and now we cant curse on hit for few that or most interesting... realy this patch is so bad, only boring stuff, nothing really new, and changes that NO ONE asked, wasnt necessary but still are because its ggg and they find a way to ruin even more the fun !

disapointing patch, not sure anything that could sound good in make it up for all the bad news
"
I'm curious then what drew these players to PoE in the first place?
Its free to beta test.

To play you have to spend $80 or so on all the bloat tabs. Most expensive 'free' game ever.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Sep 15, 2020, 10:06:47 PM
For those excited about the alternate uniques, be wary that we don't get another Legacy League where drop rates were rubbish and the Ancient Reliquary Key's were virtually non-existent.

GGG aren't notorious for their largesse toward players.
Poggers
I'm disappointed...
Can't WAIT to get this party started! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info