Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

Not really seeing any justification for the massive nerf to Lancing Steel, when Shattering Steel is getting massively buffed. Considering how much less often Lancing Steel will inflict an impale compared to before and how shard-hungry it is going to be, I really don't see any way to make it good compared to Shattering Steel, especially given the secondary buff Shattering Steel adds on top of its damage.
I like the sound of these curse changes! Looking forward to trying some new stuff out! H Y P E H Y P E H Y P E H Y P E H Y P E H Y P E H Y P E
Bruhs, we're not all meta, I've seen your streams, chill.
Nice Patchnotes. Mainly many new Uniques to try out. I hope the new uniques+replicas are impactful and enable new builds.

To bad explody chests arent gutted :/
Idk what changed about how the patch notes are being redacted but, something ain't right.
There is no a single comparsion with the previous version of the affected skill, and the skill descriptions.. are kinda wierd if you ask me. They are far too hard to understand for what they really are.
I mean I spent my day reading user stories and requeriments for then come and read this without understanding ..........a thing. I dont think this stuff should be this complex, there must be a better way to do this.

Hope you find the way, i know doing this with the team WFH makes it even harder, take care! :D

I'm actually confused by this. They said mark skills can only effect a single target, yet all of the mark skills specifically say "cursed enemies", as in plural. Is this just a typo on the notes, or is this assuming you're using multiple marks?
"
khaosshinobi wrote:
I'm actually confused by this. They said mark skills can only effect a single target, yet all of the mark skills specifically say "cursed enemies", as in plural. Is this just a typo on the notes, or is this assuming you're using multiple marks?

You can curse them sequentially, one then another, etc. I assume they one cursed enemy after the other...

There has to be a better way than manually to apply them though? Busy boss fight and you are going to keep a market up on one target out of a full screen of mess?
Path of Nerfs with plenty of out-dated skills just getting even more stale instead of being reworked into something actually viable for use beyond meme building.

Pretty disappointed.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Una poronga.
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
I'm surprisingly, not hyped at all...Might skip for the 1st time since i started playing in Betrayal. Sadge

P.S. Supporter packs are hot GARBAGE, uber disappointing GGG... that character effect is NOT WORTH the 60$ price tag.
Last edited by dante00151 on Sep 15, 2020, 10:48:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info