New and Reworked Classic Spells & Steel Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

Hahahaha Void Sphere + Ice Spear would be pretty... Intense eh heh... eh heheheh... heheh ahAHAHHA

But I gotta use that crackling thing for shocks too so I won't have as many sockets left for cast when stunned ;p
Great new skills! my fav is Crackling Lance, it looks so great, feels like better version of divine ire.
Very nice!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Ermmm, Glacial Cascade covering whole screen without minmaxing? Like,...Really? Makes Arc look like a toy spell in comparison,....

You don't need to minimize anything on GC. Only maximize. So "minmaxing" used incorectly.
"
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Ermmm, Glacial Cascade covering whole screen without minmaxing? Like,...Really? Makes Arc look like a toy spell in comparison,....

You don't need to minimize anything on GC. Only maximize. So "minmaxing" used incorectly.

Minmaxing is a process done to tweak abilities to their optimal levels. Whether it be range, cast time, single target damage, group damage area of effect etc.

Ie concentrated effect support increases the area damage while reducing the size
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Minmaxing is a process done to tweak abilities to their optimal levels. Whether it be range, cast time, single target damage, group damage area of effect etc.

Ie concentrated effect support increases the area damage while reducing the size

maximization != optimization
It's two different words.

When you talk about the using of Conc Effect, the less AoE is a side effect of the support skill gem. Ideally you want to see the skill with 3xScreen AoE and tons of DPS.
LAZOR!

Finally, the thing I've been waiting for.
"
"
Rekt_that wrote:

maximization != optimization
It's two different words.

When you talk about the using of Conc Effect, the less AoE is a side effect of the support skill gem. Ideally you want to see the skill with 3xScreen AoE and tons of DPS.

Everything has an opportunity cost. spending a point in damage means you can't spend that point on range or cast speed etc. You can't maximize everything,
"
billyoatmeal wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
You know that standing still = death right?

This would be awesome if you had survivability to use. But when you can get one-shotted or have 363455674 hits in 0.1 seconds from mobs all this self-casting becomes a death sentence...

BRO, YOU JUST NEED TO GET GOOD.

Do you mean as good as you maybe?
Highest character lvl 84 since 2013 :D ?
wow its gona be amazing i think all those new skills and balance changes and the league cant wait any longer play now or die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info