3.11.2 Patch Notes

Gonna be overly optimistic that once these changes his PS4 we may stop crashing every hour or so. (In a week is my guess, if were lucky)

Most of the other patches I haven't held my breath for, but if this major overhaul has almost no effect for us. Then I'm gonna guess were SOL until next gen hits even if that does anything.

Fingers crossed tho!!
"
Gonna be overly optimistic that once these changes his PS4 we may stop crashing every hour or so. (In a week is my guess, if were lucky)

Most of the other patches I haven't held my breath for, but if this major overhaul has almost no effect for us. Then I'm gonna guess were SOL until next gen hits even if that does anything.

Fingers crossed tho!!

I think PS 4 already using different file system other than ggpk
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
smart09091 wrote:
is the patch really 23GB?

No, there was a 127MB patch, which afterwards, was a 23GB download of the new format for the game data.

Currently downloading as I type.

3.2MB/second on 25/10 Australian NBN.
23 gig update..... 6k hours in this game and i think im done. not like this huge update will fix all the crappy server crashes. Love this game but the priorities should shift away from mtx and pupming out rushed content that causes updates like these
You're right, Jeff replied about it in another tread I just found.

"
Hello,

The changes mentioned in the technical patch announcement related to bundling and preloading have existed on both Xbox One and PS4 for quite some time, this is tech being brought forward to PC from consoles. That being said, we won't be deploying the 3.11.2 patch onto consoles, it will instead be bundled into the release of Heist, patch 3.12.0.

Hopes and dreams smashed a week early. POG
"
neohongkong wrote:
"

Fingers crossed tho!!

I think PS 4 already using different file system other than ggpk

I think it was said, that the new file format for PC, brings it closely in line to the format used for PS4.
Note that PC can use defrag function, probably PS4 can't

Also PS4 like a stone age version of budget PC. GGG just greedy or just want to get experience for PS5 to port to it
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Funny how many people can't even read.
yea sure, throw at me a 23gb patch, days before another big patch
Vast improvement in performance on my machine in loading time and reduced lag. I don't have a SSD and this means the game is playable on more difficult levels again. After a steady decline in performance over the years since I started playing in 2017 this has restored performance back to where it used to be. Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info