Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

well...shit
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Huge changes!

Im happy I blayed a Bane occultist this league because I think GGG developed a whole new play style for curses
Bad Seed
Well, not sure what to think of this. Extra stuff seems nice, but the mark changes, idk man. Proj weakness single target now, but not reduced on bosses seems like a nerf at first but is prolly mostly a bow buff and sadly a geofri's devotion nerf (which was just reworked in harvest and now loses 44% of damage). Idk how GGG manages to nerf/brick every build i played last league even if it wasnt op to begin with.

Assassins mark will put an even heavier strain on low crit chance builds most likely, but %base crit on chests and other items that have appeared since could mitigate it and are probably more reliable overal.

Punishment looks good for builds that can't or don't want to use explody chest or glad, but the low life bonus feels pointless as is shown in the demo vid where white mobs get oneshot and thus not benefit and it is only useful for 66% less effect on 25% of the bosses' life bar. Maybe ok-ish for dot builds? Idk. Feels like every new explode mechanic nerfs Occultist just a little bit.

Rip warlords and poachers though, but they were already kinda not used.

Overal decent changes probably and not as bad as they seem in some regards. Doryani's prototype hexblast (or whatever the name was) anyone?
"
So many nerfs and we haven't even got the nerf notes out yet. Not looking like a league worth playing this time.

So glad I gorged myself on harvest, im'ma get to op play with my shiny harvest cratfs.

You don´t even know what will be a real nerf or what not before playing the patch. Stop crying with a fake account and just wait until the patch is out. Like everyone cried about brands before aswell.
What?
Why?
I suppose Heist is all about how less is more?

Sometimes less is just less.
Does "more builds" mean that punishment will work with spell builds ? Or will it stay a melee curse ?
"
Lyonnel wrote:
Does "more builds" mean that punishment will work with spell builds ? Or will it stay a melee curse ?

new version does nothing for melee. it is an universal corpse removal now and builds that one-shot-kill mobs wont benefit from it AT ALL (mobs you 1 shot ARE NOT on low life at any time)
League bye league destroy the game. Players building something than GGG coming and destroy. Really you try to make fun of the community? Shame!
Make them look and sound pike D2 curses :P
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info