Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

Will Doom effects work with those cast by Vixen's Entrapment or did you nerf those gloves if you rebalance curses by nerfing them to compensate for Doom effect?

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 10, 2020, 9:16:25 PM
NOT EVEN KILLING THE RARE MOB AT THE END KEKW WHAT A SCRUB
So marks are pretty much just for killing heavy bosses now except we can already do a quick gem swap for stuff like that and get by fine.

Seems like you guys put a whole category of gems in a niche position for fairly low returns.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
So marks are pretty much just for killing heavy bosses now except we can already do a quick gem swap for stuff like that and get by fine.

Seems like you guys put a whole category of gems in a niche position for fairly low returns.

Ughh.. sorry mods. I have the dreaded mouse double click...
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Sep 10, 2020, 7:45:39 AM
"

Hex Blast seems cool, though. So, you got that going for you.

Which is nice.

Was that a Caddyshack reference?
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
it is not a bug. read the description again:

only mobs that are low-life when dealt the killing blow will die

The hex applies 3 effects on monsters: a) increased damage taken when they are on low-life, b) on-death explosion which synergises with "a" in sense that the "explosion" will be stronger with "a" effect on, and c) debilitating debuff on hexed monsters that hit you. Nowhere did they say that effect "b" (or "c") doesn't work without effect "a".

i think you are wrong - because the showcase aligns perfectly with my understanding of this skill, not with your one.

hardly ANY mob exploded during the showcase. the only effect this curse had was the visual (icon). it is a pretty terrible rework even IF your interpretation is correct, and it is 100% worthless if my take is correct

there are so many curses, even single target ass.mark is better than 'explode one in twenty corpses, randomly' and deal some more damage to bosses for 22% of the fight's duration..

like seriously, this is useless gem. current one is TERRIBLE yet this change is a direct nerf
Made it so that a couple curses now only be actie on a single mob no more...

well this is a big fuck you :S
"Marks apply the curse debuff on a single target and cannot be applied to more than one target."

basically if i run a coc build and wanted extra cc assassin's mark will be totally worthless now and stuff? wth?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
this is horrible.
yo, what mtx is that at 0:56?
"
sidtherat wrote:
hardly ANY mob exploded during the showcase. the only effect this curse had was the visual (icon). it is a pretty terrible rework even IF your interpretation is correct, and it is 100% worthless if my take is correct

It seems you misunderstood me. I don't think the video is bugged, I think they are introducing on-death "explosions" which don't destroy corpses of "exploded" monsters. Who knows, maybe they'll rework other such "explosions" to leave corpses too. Corpse destruction prevents many on-death effects they just love to design. It's either that, or they'll make more monsters with nasty on-death effects immune to corpse destruction, like they did in synthesis league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info