Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

i wonder how it wil interact with BANE
"
Syhler187 wrote:

They keep saying that it won't... but I don't know why not.. Bane is a curse, and if it's self-cast it should work with it.
"
OneLameDad wrote:
"
Syhler187 wrote:

They keep saying that it won't... but I don't know why not.. Bane is a curse, and if it's self-cast it should work with it.

It'll probably say 'cannot support Trigger gems' or something along those lines.
Ok, really confused here. Curse rework. Ok. Occultist love, I guess. Occultists have Profane Bloom to trigger explosions on cursed enemies, so, how is the interaction with HexBlast/Impending Doom going to work?
Will bane work with impending doom ?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bane
Will hexblast as a followup skill with bane be a good combination otherwise instead of the impending doom
What happens with Gluttony belt and its Level 30 Poacher's Mark on hit? Is it getting a rework or what?

P.S.: Quality for quivers, WHEN?
Marks are single target now? Who's the idiot that came up with that? And the bitter idiot that approved it? Rethink this before launch.
I don't think "standing still and taking your time" is the best way to play the game. At least if you don't want to die very often.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
Marks apply the curse debuff on a single target and cannot be applied to more than one target.

R.I.P
what a waste of resources , invest more in fixing existing problems than in creating more mess would u ............

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info