Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
second effect that Punishment now applies which causes monsters to explode

But it does NOT destroy corpses of "exploded" monsters. Did you forget to mention that, or the hex is bugged in the video?

it is not a bug. read the description again:

only mobs that are low-life when dealt the killing blow will die

most thrash mobs are 1 shot (so no explosion) and even if you do 50% and then next 50% damage in two hits - still no explosion

utility of this curse is MINIMAL (lets be honest - it is 100% useless as a primary curse and might find use only as a 3rd+ curse in minion builds)

it is useless vs bosses, it is useless vs white mobs.. there is no point
Soooo... all the mark curses are basically trash now?
How will it work with Bane?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
sidtherat wrote:
it is not a bug. read the description again:

only mobs that are low-life when dealt the killing blow will die

The hex applies 3 effects on monsters: a) increased damage taken when they are on low-life, b) on-death explosion which synergises with "a" in sense that the "explosion" will be stronger with "a" effect on, and c) debilitating debuff on hexed monsters that hit you. Nowhere did they say that effect "b" (or "c") doesn't work without effect "a".
Last edited by Dex8172 on Sep 10, 2020, 6:39:02 AM
I wonder how bane is effected by these changes, but I do hope the skill is buffed.
How does Bane work? ;
1) Does it only work with hexes now or both hex and mark?
2) Will the multiple curses attached to bane trigger the impending doom blast?

How will effigies work from the doedre chest? Do they count as self cast (effigies are supports with a blasphemy, so i think not maybe?

Will effigies be able to use hex and marks (they could before..)?
Bex said that bane isnt a selcast curse, so no doom
'' incentives to those who wanted to take the time to actually cast a curse manually on a pack of monsters. ''

You should refrain from saying bullshit in your posts.
Its YOUR shitty game, do whatever you want with it but stop trying to mask it with bullshit statements. It pissing me of
seems fun
"
fizzlevis wrote:
Bex said that bane isnt a selcast curse, so no doom

Except Bane is very much a self-cast curse. Hexblast should work with it, just not any curses it applies along with itself. Otherwise, remove the curse tag from Bane and just get rid of the gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info