Path of Exile: Heist FAQ and Reddit AMA

Rogues cannot die or lose xp, that's good news. I was worried "what if you die and not only you lose 10% xp but your rogue too".
I think this sounds pretty cool.

As for minions, just give us the ability to control minion AI like other games do: Aggressive, Passive, Defensive.
"
Gorasan wrote:
Hmm I mostly play summoners so I guess I ll pass on this one, shame :/

Convocation.

Depending on aggro range ofc. But spamming convo could make minion builds very viable. Golemancers are super tanky and Redemption Spectres... well they probably wouldn't need convo at all, they just delete everything
Pog! excited for this league, looks awesome!
"... and then we DOUBLED IT!!!"

Death in Heist: you lose your loot AND your exp. Joinha GGGCent.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Dont get me wrong, the idea behind Heist is cool and such, but sometimes i think WFT i am even playing when i want to engage with league content.

It is like two games at the same time but half assed in quality.

Yeah I sometimes feel the same way; especially now when I see players say dumb shit like "it's like Baldur's Gate" and I'm thinking wow what an insult to that game and games like it. BG and others were built from the ground up to have mechanics such as sneaking by working with shadows, line of sight, class checks based on D&D rules to see if you can stay hidden in shadows, etc. etc. What we have here is literally nothing like that - not even in the same league as BG/IWD/DoS 1 & 2/etc.

Now that said, I kinda like what GGG is doing here which is basically giving you some of those small immersive RPG elements inside their ARPG game even if realistically it's totally watered down when you compare it to other games that were specifically designed around stealing, sneaking, lock picking, etc.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Rekt log out macro players ;D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Would we be able to get a South African Gateway?
Boring...
G0d plese don't let markers drop like perandus coints let them drop as the stack not a single penny x100
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 3, 2020, 10:17:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info