Path of Exile: Heist FAQ and Reddit AMA

I'm SO EXCITED!! Probably weird to say out of context but I can't believe we have to wait like two weeks to do crimes. This is gonna be awesome!!
I'm not sure if I'm unhappy that Harvest is already ending. Or happy that another great league is coming.
It looks stylish. It is great to have developers with such a committed and prolific attitude to content creation.
I am not enthused to play however as it is simply not my thing. Would rather slap myself in the face with a wet fish. I will try to hone my skills in Standard for the duration as I only started earlier this year and still have 99% to learn.
My one disappointment was that Harvest league was so short. I was hoping to exceed my Delirium characters level but since hype for the new league started it completely put me off playing as it seemed pointless to continue.
Hope everyone has fun who does play though.

Edit: so glad to see this important post here instead of Reddit, hope that continues.
Last edited by PuffaPath on Sep 3, 2020, 4:37:35 PM
idk guys how u feel, but i want it now. :D
Hype!
Bad Seed
"
KatKira wrote:
Why don't you guys ditch the ARPG tag at this point. This thing has nothing to do with ARPGs.

Would "WAAARPG" be more accurate, perhaps?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
cannot wait for this!!
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
Why don't you guys ditch the ARPG tag at this point. This thing has nothing to do with ARPGs.

Would "WAAARPG" be more accurate, perhaps?

No. Tycoon would be more accurate.
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
Is it going to be a complete waste of our time by not going core?

Excellent question, I would also like to know this.
The amount of stash filler it is adding tells me it will go core

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info