Path of Exile: Heist FAQ and Reddit AMA

As time zones across the world are all offset from UTC, why does GGG always specify times in PDT?

I wonder if this is just to add a layer of complexity!
"
Another benefit is that if you die and drop your contraband, your party member can collect it for you and then share it if they're nice.

Lol, "if they're nice". Remember folks, there is no honor among thieves. ;)
"
Redaxe wrote:
As a hardcore league player, I wonder how much of a deathtrap a lockdown could become. Probably not worth the risk I'm afraid...

After we saw how overwhelming the league monsters are getting we shouldn´t try anything stupid in hc and let the streamers do that instead hehe.
Last edited by darkilein1 on Sep 3, 2020, 2:54:00 AM
Lots of HYPE!!!!

I am in love with this league, last time I felt like this was in metamorph which I actually enjoyed/played a lot.

ps: can't wait to zoom-zoom-explode-players coming here to say "oh wait, there is two items? two? I cant understand anything why this is so complicated..
God damnit GGG how dare you this ultra high IQ mechanic?

contracts = map, get coins
drop blueprints = make your Grand Heist.

See? OMFG! Why so complicated? When Ziggyd making a video?
I am lost can anyone help me?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 3, 2020, 2:57:50 AM
Love the idea, GTA in PoE! Let's go!
NANI
Well, we forced to become thiefs. Maybe i hate this npcs and want them to fail and stop heist things. Can i stop this "beutifull"(i hate them because i want companion like in d2, so i can give him gear and he will help in every location, but again 'empty' npcs) band, i dont want help them, i just want to destroy their heist plans. Why i cant?
Also you talk about buyng contracts from other players? Do you know how trade system in your game look like? Can you please alredy MAKE IN-GAME AUCTION, and write such things only after this. I hate trade in PoE, and you talk about trading, are you troll me ggg?
Last edited by JahWar on Sep 3, 2020, 3:03:26 AM
Might just 40/40 this one
Second-class poe gamer
I remember Rogues with a similar mechanic in... Diablo 3.
"
MadVan wrote:
As time zones across the world are all offset from UTC, why does GGG always specify times in PDT?

I wonder if this is just to add a layer of complexity!

Pretty sure the website automatically fills in your local time, or at least is supposed to.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Reading this FAQ made me realize that GGG can't entice (but more realitically hype for weekend supporter pack sales) players anymore with simpler league mechanics.

Dont get me wrong, the idea behind Heist is cool and such, but sometimes i think WFT i am even playing when i want to engage with league content.

It is like two games at the same time but half assed in quality.

If you really like these minigames then, then use the current POE engine + assets and focus only on the mini game aspect while removing maps + campaign. I know this is an exaggeration but i hope you get my point.

Doing both at the same time will never be a pleasant experience but a chore and RNG feast.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info