Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Not an answer I wanted. Much like the drops that you want.
I get it though.
I played a game recently. I ended up having millions of its currency. The game was no longer fun to play. I could buy everything. I no longer had any challenge. Be careful what you wish for. PoE has a nice balance.
If you aren't liking that way you perceive drops, perhaps you should change. Maybe when that unique drops, instead of shouting that it sucks maybe you should try to create a build that makes it ROCK! Definitely more of a challenge but a ton more fun
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Is this "Replica Malachai Artifice" supposed to be good?

It applies the ailment just for the socketed gem, which has low damage by default, because no links.

Before being critical of the current state of gems and uniques, due to the lack of links, you may want to go back and read the changes with linking that are coming with PoE 2.

We are not just playing current content, but are also slowly ushering a new era and testing the changes that come with it. Just because something is not useful now does not mean that the changes are not intended for later use.

That said, if it is a change that is not expected to be of great significance until a later time, I would not necessarily post it as a tease for soon to be current content either.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Sep 12, 2020, 1:57:32 PM
I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact of that maul being classified as an 'impact force propagator'; its being named 'Foe Blunt' is just icing. And I am certain that the reference to a 'type Delta test subject' was intended as an homage; it too elicited a chuckle.

Now, it occurs to me that since someone created these various experimental weapon variants, they documented their work... and it is possible that such documentation might be among the possible rewards from a grand heist, thus allowing players to craft their own. Mechanically, the notes would be another crafting recipe which allows one to convert a base type, retaining all existing prefix and suffix mods.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
+100 life at level 16? Noice
pog
Me: *Asks for more build defining uniques each season*

GGG on .12: Here have 900 more build defining uniques.

Me: *surprised pikachu face*
unlike alot of the flame posts i have been loving the new unique alot are unique and cool and i have builds planned with 2 of them for next league but i have to say the atziri's foible is abit of a let down the point of that amulet is it offers massive massive mana and mana regen the replica is jsut mediocre life to make it viable as an amulet with no res and no offence and its only defence is life and regen it needed much better life recovery numbers and some % life not the full about that the mana one brings but like 7-10% life and 60% top end increased life recovery would of made it an amulet worth considering for a defensive build and made it good for somthing like righteous fire right now it has no place 100 life is not unreasonable from a standard rare amulet with strength and life rolls along with other defences and offensive stats it just has no place who really cares about 100 life when leveling its not going to help you level faster so its not even going to be used for that

kinda sad about this one it could of been a cool unique with some niche end game uses for hyper defensive life tanks and rf builds instead its vendor trash
"
proxzee wrote:
unlike alot of the flame posts i have been loving the new unique alot are unique and cool and i have builds planned with 2 of them for next league but i have to say the atziri's foible is abit of a let down the point of that amulet is it offers massive massive mana and mana regen the replica is jsut mediocre life to make it viable as an amulet with no res and no offence and its only defence is life and regen it needed much better life recovery numbers and some % life not the full about that the mana one brings but like 7-10% life and 60% top end increased life recovery would of made it an amulet worth considering for a defensive build and made it good for somthing like righteous fire right now it has no place 100 life is not unreasonable from a standard rare amulet with strength and life rolls along with other defences and offensive stats it just has no place who really cares about 100 life when leveling its not going to help you level faster so its not even going to be used for that

kinda sad about this one it could of been a cool unique with some niche end game uses for hyper defensive life tanks and rf builds instead its vendor trash

They should have kept the 20% increase life like they did in the mana version. This one is only good for leveling, trash afterwards.
Atziri's Replica already bugged - the "% maximum life" is missing probably will be used only in story line - u know...where no one plays except for 1 day max 2 maybe...

Very good ideeas adding so many new items that wont be used....very good....
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
Last edited by Schmockla on Sep 13, 2020, 2:31:49 AM
"
Schmockla wrote:
Atziri's Replica already bugged - the "% maximum life" is missing probably will be used only in story line - u know...where no one plays except for 1 day max 2 maybe...

Very good ideeas adding so many new items that wont be used....very good....

Lvl 16 gear used only for lvling? Definitely broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info