Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Type Delta test subject, hmm?

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
where do i get the armor mtx shown in the new warcry base weapon
what's a "replica"?

it's the cheapest way to release a unique without having to design a model and textures for it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hmm, the replica Foible is very disappointing. I mean, you can get pretty much the same thing by getting a marble amulet (if you want the %regen) and getting t1 life. The increased life rec is unimpressive, and 11 life isn't that much of a difference, and taking into account how many other incredibly useful stats you can get on a rare, makes the Replica Foible pretty much a trash unique from the start.
"
BlasczeM wrote:
Hmm, the replica Foible is very disappointing. I mean, you can get pretty much the same thing by getting a marble amulet (if you want the %regen) and getting t1 life. The increased life rec is unimpressive, and 11 life isn't that much of a difference, and taking into account how many other incredibly useful stats you can get on a rare, makes the Replica Foible pretty much a trash unique from the start.

Good luck getting those stats on level 16 on a rare amulet.
GGG holding all good thinks for Poe 2 for sure " i mean i hope " otherwise last 2 league not rly interesting so much complex
Tabula Rasa replica ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
BlasczeM wrote:

Good luck getting those stats on level 16 on a rare amulet.

Good luck getting this amulet before you're ready for a good rare xd
More seriously though, it's far worse than the original Foible. This is will be an okay leveling item, but nothing ground-breaking. Especially when during leveling, unless you go the most generic starting character/build, you'll need stats. The only case I can think of when you'd need this amulet is if you were making an RF build, and going RF early. Might make hardcore somewhat easier. Not to mention that you'll need to do heists, and get good RNG to get it.
So yeah, you say what you say, but I still see it for what it is xd
Literally every item for leveling is bad if you include the chance not to get it. The only reason you won't get this is if your loot filter filters it out. It's not like It's a headhunter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info