Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Is this "Replica Malachai Artifice" supposed to be good?

It applies the ailment just for the socketed gem, which has low damage by default, because no links.
didnt quite think this one through
this either needs like +500% effect of non-damaging ailments inflicted by socketed skill or something else high impact

the idea has potential though, I think it's currently impossible to have access to both versions of elemental ailments in any other way, there might be some builds able to scale ailment stacking in the future with better uniques
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
You're gonna need a new render before 3.12. Vulkan's DOA. And you just killed off whatever performance DX11 had (-90% WORSE than with 3.11.1f!!)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 11, 2020, 9:12:31 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
You're gonna need a new render before 3.12. Vulkan's DOA. And you just killed off whatever performance DX11 had (-90% WORSE than with 3.11.1f!!)

Yepper, could be time to switch over to Mac.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Before creating new enchantments, you should fix the helmet enchantments.
Too many skills for only one slot. Each league it's worst.

Dev are thinking only in trade league mode and that's really stupid. Farming currencies and buy any part of your gears shouldn't be the best way to progress in the game.
"
Dev are thinking only in trade league mode and that's really stupid. Farming currencies and buy any part of your gears shouldn't be the best way to progress in the game.

Watching ZiggyD's interview to CW I noticed that Heist might be the first step in the "less loot, more valuable drops" direction, on the way to POE 2. Hope we eventually have a game which gives us players a reason to kill bosses, open chests, etc,...Grinding without rewards is the formula for an ARPG premature death.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Sep 12, 2020, 3:08:48 AM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"

Watching ZiggyD's interview to CW I noticed that Heist might be the first step in the "less loot, more valuable drops" direction, on the way to POE 2. Hope we eventually have a game which gives us players a reason to kill bosses, open chests, etc,...Grinding without rewards is the formula for an ARPG premature death.

I am not disagreeing or even question your statements. Just confused by them. I think it was your use of the word "eventually". Do you not think that a large amount of players already have a reason to kill bosses, open chests, etc? The game has had a large amount of players for many years and they have managed to do it without any sort of media marketing, that I know of. It has all been word of mouth from players that love the game.

I personally am leery of any aRPG that goes with the "less loot, more valuable drops" mentality. It is what killed D3 for me. Not saying it had a good loot system before, but after they changed the way drops worked that game became so watered down and boring that it is hardly a challenge at this point. The only challenge left is the slow grind to brag about what rift level you can do. Where is the fun in that?
Replica Malachai Artifice
whats the diffrance? they both have basicly the same stats...????
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Yepper, could be time to switch over to Mac.

oh boy i wounder why they switch to Vulkan? for mac????
nar thats way to easy to underand.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
I am not disagreeing or even question your statements. Just confused by them. I think it was your use of the word "eventually". Do you not think that a large amount of players already have a reason to kill bosses, open chests, etc? The game has had a large amount of players for many years and they have managed to do it without any sort of media marketing, that I know of. It has all been word of mouth from players that love the game.

What I mean is, a game in which whenever something drops, you feel a little excitement, instead of a reason to upgrade your lootfilter to delete them from the cluttered screen.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Sep 12, 2020, 8:00:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info