Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Can't wait for more meme uniques based on GGG staff, like a unique dagger called: Kris "Will of Son".
Someone on Reddit called that Kaom's Heart exactly.
Spoiler
I still prefer "Kaom's Fart" though.
The new heart will be used as an excuse to nerf arc again
"
ekaye wrote:
Someone on Reddit called that Kaom's Heart exactly.
Spoiler
I still prefer "Kaom's Fart" though.

If it was chaos damage instead of lightning that would be perfect. Toxic AOE everywhere....
I'm just here to sound ungrateful again

So we have Warhammer 40k chainsaw swords now and Kaom's Heart with lightning damage...wow...creativity galore.

There was a time GGG (sometimes together with players) created items with character. Memorable items like Facebreaker, Jack The Axe, The 3 swords of Charan and well, yes, Kaom's heart.
And now we have a replica of Kaom's Heart. Of a nerfed item that once was truely glorious.

I think I'm not only ungrateful to GGG for dumping more trash into the game and watering down uniqueness and character. No, I think I'm also bitter :-)

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Sep 10, 2020, 9:52:49 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
I'm just here to sound ungrateful again

So we have Warhammer 40k chainsaw swords now and Kaom's Heart with lightning damage...wow...creativity galore.

There was a time GGG (sometimes together with players) created items with character. Memorable items like Facebreaker, Jack The Axe, The 3 swords of Charan and well, yes, Kaom's heart.
And now we have a replica of Kaom's Heart. Of a nerfed item that once was truely glorious.

I think I'm not only ungrateful to GGG for dumping more trash into the game and watering down uniqueness and character. No, I think I'm also bitter :-)

Well, at least you can admit to your faults! Now, if only the rest could learn to accept themselves for being bad like you are. :)
hi guys, are these new items only in Heist league or also be available in the standard play? Thanks!
"
g1adiat0r wrote:
hi guys, are these new items only in Heist league or also be available in the standard play? Thanks!

The items that only come from Heist league will at first only be available during the Heist league but if GGG then decides that the league goes core (this will be decided towards the end of each league) they will be available in standard too (with possible modifications to it).
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Sep 10, 2020, 10:28:55 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
g1adiat0r wrote:

The items that only come from Heist league will at first only be available during the Heist league but if GGG then decides that the league goes core (this will be decided towards the end of each league) they will be available in standard too (with possible modifications to it).

got it, thanks mate!
As I can see from the kaom's replica they really want Raizqt to play storm brand archmage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info