Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
kekoyaso wrote:
"
Reinier11 wrote:
I wonder what would happen if there was a Replica The Baron... and instead of Strength stacking, we'd be Intelligence stacking-- and instead of Life Leech from zombies, it's Energy Shield Leech.

...Damn...

probly specific uniques not gonna be replicated
like HH baron kaoms etc

only rest of 90% garb uniques

Just released some moments ago; they released a Replica Kaom's xD
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
I love the reworked curse, running Curse build on Heist for sure!
Congratulations on your improvements, Heist league will be very exciting!
Replica Kaom's Hearth is exactly what my mana build have looked for after of Grand Spectrum jewel changes in Harvest :)
What drew me to PoE after years of playing aRPGs was the tree. Someone, while I was playing D3, told me about the character customization of PoE. As a player that loves to theory craft, I thought I would give it a try. Here I am 6 years later and still playing. For all of the haters, I pity you. You are the ones that look up a build that is min/max and always go with max. Some of us find an item and think....what can I do with this? This league for me is the pinnacle of that concept. I see so many opportunities in these teasers. My last build was based on Emperor's Vigilance. I had never seen it ( A lot like Bill Burr I do not read or research). When I had it drop I was like, I can make a build on this. Even though I hated the league in general I loved playing and building on this item. This new league allows players like me so many opportunities. What is the poejesus guy that does builds..he will wreck this league
Last edited by Criimson on Sep 11, 2020, 6:33:34 AM
I hope to pew pew everything this upcoming league and sneak if I have to, could be nice.
That Kaom's is interesting.
#bringbacklegacykaoms
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
this patch wiil be good :) ty
wait my time
Uhh, what happened to the two-implicit Facebreaker div card reveal?

As much as I like the concept of the replica Artifice, I don't see how a 1-link gem could deal enough damage to apply ailments with any noticeable effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info