Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

Controller support when? :(
GGG please don't go to epic games, they are already in law suet with google and apple over some stupid shit that epic games themselves are not right about. it's gonna backfire
Last edited by medis13 on Aug 28, 2020, 4:47:05 AM
Smart move. You will reach a completely new segment.
nice
Second-class poe gamer
Hasn't EGS only a 12% store cut compared to Steams and Apples 30% ?

That would explain why Gearbox did an EGS exclusive with Borderlands 3 last year (for 6 months).

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Kalebraa wrote:
While this is probably a good thing for GGG, I'm glad no one I know uses Epic games, as I've only heard negative things about Epic games.

Epic games gives out 2 games ever week I think and these are expensive games too. Not sure what's so bad about them though.
Ahhh yes, the old addage fits in nicely here...

"MONEY TALKS & BULLSHIT WALKS!"

...plain an simple fellow exhiles!
I used network monitoring tools to check how much data Epic Games Store send out. Results were alarming - in comparison with GOG, Steam and Origin the volume of data send out the the servers in "passive mode*" was unreasonable bigger then ones observed in case of other clients.

When I blocked most of that traffic app was still working fine, so that whole traffic send out to their servers seems non-essential.

I understand that the better availability of the game, the better, but - when it comes to end-user privacy I would use stock client.

passive-mode: no downloads, no updates, app works in background, no games
would you please dont lock the chinese relam?
its really difficult to download the game without steam
every season i need to download the game with 200kbs speed,spend my whole day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info