Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

About as surprising as last week's weather.

Amusing that GGG announced recently that PoE will be on both Apple and Epic though. The Tencentacle Monster is truly more terrifying than the Hydra.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 27, 2020, 10:32:55 PM
Thankfully, this one at least didn't actually cost any dev time. Since Tencent owns GGG and has shares of Epic, it was really only a matter of time. Too bad Tim Sweeney is trying to kill PC gaming by buying up exclusives with that awful digital storefront... not that Steam is any better.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Are you F ...king kidding me?

Here we go, further down the rabbit hole.
This is specifically another example of how you are completely out of touch with your player base.

NO ONE asked for this. Literally NO ONE.
Probably a bad move on GGG's part to associate with Epic. Especially with the lawsuit they are about to lose.

However I understand that the same parent company owns them, still a bad move. I would be distancing myself from all things Epic going forward.
Somebody please explain to me why they think it's a bad thing to offer their game in more storefronts, because I completely fail to see it.
The Tizzysawr is listening...
Epic Game store = NO THANKS.

never had an account, never will have one.

if POE one day is going Epic store only, is the day i stop play POE

still hurts my heart you sold your soul to Tencent

Awesome
Not one use Epic Games Stone.
We hate Epic Games Stone.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Thankfully, this one at least didn't actually cost any dev time. Since Tencent owns GGG and has shares of Epic, it was really only a matter of time. Too bad Tim Sweeney is trying to kill PC gaming by buying up exclusives with that awful digital storefront... not that Steam is any better.

This is the bit that people keep willfully ignoring. Steam has been doing the same thing for the last 10 years, but because they have grown "accustomed" to Steam, they attack anything else that does the same thing.

Epic isn't any type of savior, but the existing mega media companies are abusing their monopolies to a degree that's harmful for everyone, consumer and producer alike.

Don't like the storefront? Steam's store front was absolute shit for years and most website store fronts are worse than Epic right now.
Last edited by Asmosis on Aug 28, 2020, 1:23:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info