Path of Exile Is Coming to macOS in September!

I love this news! Thanks for your efforts GGG!
Who cares about mac ? What about linux ? Oh wait, CodeWeavers, Valve and a metric shitton volunteers already did that job for you -.-
Last edited by dyneol on Aug 21, 2020, 8:28:01 AM
"
Norky wrote:
"
iGrizlee wrote:
Native support for Linux user when :)?

I'd like this too. I love Open Source software. However, let's be realistic, while it would be lovely to have PoE on our Linux systems, I really don't think GGG can justify the investment in porting to a system that has somewhere around 10% the market share of macOS.

But we can dream :)

That's a cat bites his own tail non-argument. There are plenty ppl only keeping their antiquated windoze crap around because of a handful of games. They'd switch in an instant.
Thanks! Gameplay via nvidea play now - bad experience, cant copy-paste for trading, cant use loot-filters.
This is great news. I am a new POE player and I have played WoW for 14 years. I do switch back and forth depending on the time of day. I play on my Mac in bed and during the day, I play on my PC. So it will be nice to be able to do this very soon.

I may actually swap my WoW addiction with a POE addiction!

Please, support GNU/Linux as well!
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.
"
xxxAERO wrote:
Great news.
I'm really looking forward to going to Nintendo Switch.

Yes PoE on Mac is great news.

Don't think it'll be ported to Switch. No big deal since PC/Mac account would not be cross compatible with Switch and I'm not interested if it isn't (aka console).
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
bielicimo wrote:
mac sucks, but pog anyway, ggg showing they're the best company out there

How ignorant this statement is... Advertising the fact you have no idea what you are talking about. You do however, look quite silly here.

"But pog anyway."

GGs :p
Wow! Awesome!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
chocotone wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Will cross play be possible?

reading is hard, right?

They didn't mention this. "Integration" doesn't mean that they'll work together.

so it's easy to switch back and forth between the two depending on what computer you want to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info