While we can't talk about our upcoming September 3.12 expansion yet, here is a small announcement we're ready to share - Path of Exile is coming to macOS alongside this expansion!

This version of Path of Exile is fully integrated into the main worldwide Path of Exile PC realm and is entirely identical to the PC version. The macOS version will follow the same schedule as PC, so our Mac players will get all the updates simultaneously with the PC players. It uses the same accounts as the PC version, so it's easy to switch back and forth between the two depending on what computer you want to use.

We do not plan to launch Path of Exile on the Mac App Store at this stage, but expect to have the macOS version directly available via our pathofexile.com site and on Steam.

We're excited to welcome new Exiles to the community and can't wait to show you what we've been working on!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
mac sucks, but pog anyway, ggg showing they're the best company out there
Will cross play be possible?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

reading is hard, right?
Hilariously, POE might have been the only reason I was still hanging onto my PC. This is awesome, can't wait.
"
chocotone wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

reading is hard, right?

They didn't mention this. "Integration" doesn't mean that they'll work together.
Hallelujah, good riddance Windoze!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
chocotone wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

reading is hard, right?

They didn't mention this. "Integration" doesn't mean that they'll work together.

It says they're all the same accounts/etc which means of course they'll work.

e: it also outright says "fully integrated into the main worldwide Path of Exile PC realm" so yeah... no question at all.
Last edited by magus424 on Aug 19, 2020, 7:44:37 PM
Spread the love
Saved
"
chocotone wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

reading is hard, right?

Being polite is hard, right?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info