[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

"
sercanutk wrote:
Hello guys,

Levelling atm and i just wanted to ask unless we have the axe, does the build still function?

If its ok to go what are the cheaper/starter options till we get the one ??

Thanks

Because lots of the tree is generic for just any "2H" weapon...you can use whatever, I seriously have some questionable issues with resolute techniques and call to arms.. I think the points are wasted(for me).

"
Glad I start league with this build. Cheap and strong even with garbage gear.
Here's my gear. Not exactly as in build and I plan to do some upgrade.

I can't figure where is better to insert my all aura gems with enlighten support gem. Now I have banner in axe but it's bad solution because when I swap it to bow I disable banner. Also I want to use bow because of insane bleed damage. So I think to buy ring with Vulnerability and get some empty sockets for banner.

Boots and helmet crafted by my own.

Dat axe is nice.. I need to get one with higher dps...

I've been toying with the belt and armor idea of some "super onslaught" and I got my wish.. I run around like I have Acceleration Shrine almost 95% of the time its actually really fun.. and if I put short duration gem in my armor w/EQ.. the maps can go quickly clearing in under 3mins if all goes well.. I have a total of 8 endurance charges, really enjoying the build even if its slightly "tweaked".
Last edited by BillySrX308 on Oct 23, 2020, 2:42:20 PM
Hi, I'm having a lot of fun with this build even though I'm highly casual and only halfway through yellow maps with cheap gear.

I have the dumbest question about quality of life: there are a LOT of active gems in this build, and only 7 easy-access buttons. At the moment, I have:
- earthquake RMB of course
- blood rage MMB
- the three warcries, vaal earthquake and flame dash for the 5 shortcut keys

It leaves me with ancestral warchief and war banner that are only accessible via ctrl+key which is not exactly comfortable (even though i never drop the banner, I wonder if this is a mistake...)

What is the best key configuration for optimal play? I suppose it depends on personal preference, but roughly?

Thanks!
Hi! i tryed this build as league starter and really liked it.. good job!

At the moment im level 92 and was able to kill sirus 6 deathless.
I have made a little change and focused some endurance charges boost and some strength stacking. my current gear is

really fun build to try!
i think that you should mencion in the build that vaal earthquake its the skill that improves your clearing speed for maps.. because at the start i could figure that out hahaha.
Last edited by matamorta on Oct 24, 2020, 8:35:22 AM
"
Schukala wrote:
Hi, I'm having a lot of fun with this build even though I'm highly casual and only halfway through yellow maps with cheap gear.

I have the dumbest question about quality of life: there are a LOT of active gems in this build, and only 7 easy-access buttons. At the moment, I have:
- earthquake RMB of course
- blood rage MMB
- the three warcries, vaal earthquake and flame dash for the 5 shortcut keys

It leaves me with ancestral warchief and war banner that are only accessible via ctrl+key which is not exactly comfortable (even though i never drop the banner, I wonder if this is a mistake...)

What is the best key configuration for optimal play? I suppose it depends on personal preference, but roughly?

Thanks!

I have all my aura's on Ctrl+QWERT its not hard m8.. only have to cast them once.. thats how I run mine, I'm not using ancestral warchief either.. I have anom ice golem and molten shell on CWDT, if your following the true traditional build flame golem might be an alternative with CWDT if you go that route otherwise cast away! :)
@OP/ilyushha

You should change the title of your build m8, my engineer(IRL) buddy whos far smarter then myself ran your numbers with all the boxes checked in POB..

9.7 million is your total DPS, bleed FTW.

Top is mine.

Bottom is YOURS. O boy.. :O :O

Last edited by BillySrX308 on Oct 25, 2020, 7:00:14 PM
Nice build. Any suggestions on cluster jewels? Or this build doesn't need any of them? Thanks
"
Wes07 wrote:
Nice build. Any suggestions on cluster jewels? Or this build doesn't need any of them? Thanks

Medium cluster jewels with +4% physical DOT.. such as..

If you have enough % chance to maim..

Probably some of the best medium cluster options for "us".

Large..

I settled on 2 of these babies...

And if you have some expendable chaos.. and need more HP..

Putting these in your large/medium is a nice touch.

Or if your just starting out these are cheap..

To each their own.. there are plenty of options out there.. perhaps someone else does something slightly different.
"
BillySrX308 wrote:
"
Wes07 wrote:

Medium cluster jewels with +4% physical DOT.. such as..

If you have enough % chance to maim..

Probably some of the best medium cluster options for "us".

Large..

I settled on 2 of these babies...

And if you have some expendable chaos.. and need more HP..

Putting these in your large/medium is a nice touch.

Or if your just starting out these are cheap..

To each their own.. there are plenty of options out there.. perhaps someone else does something slightly different.

wow!! Awesome mate, appreciates for the info!
Cheers.
"
Wes07 wrote:

wow!! Awesome mate, appreciates for the info!
Cheers.

No problem, even though my theory crafting of changing the build based on the elder explicit fell flat on its face.. I did create the build due to OP..and I'm here to help as much as I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info